whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My truck payment has been late a couple weeks. I am just not making it a priority to go down to the bank and fix their mistake. Besides, when I do I am usually covered in ant bites and sawdust and exhaust particles and don't feel like waiting to talk to Dildoe Number 1.

Do you know that Dildoe Number 2 asked me for a job? I said, " you can't be serious". He said he was. I came right back with something like he would die pretty quickly and offered advise about paying close attention to the job he already has so I don't keep having to come in like back when ,when Dildodress Number 3 screwed the pooch... and repeatedly shaking my hand was freaking me too.

Is it me?

I really can see the one snuffling up in some warm ballsack, it wouldn't surprise if the other has experience roofy-ing college girls and the tart sausage in tight polyester skirt waddling around with her fat ass so profoundly enhanced even moreso by whore shoes...

I bet you think its me but I can prove its not: How much polyester do you wear?

Hey MDS what model number and year is your tractor ?? We picked this little guy up today for a pretty good price.
e60d59bd75912820d1a0498f0b892452.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back