whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At that point I would just put it on craigslist (once you change the fluid) and be done with it. There's no coming back from that deal.

Tell me yer joking!

I am not sure if its air or water, I am not to experienced on hydraulics: I did notice a slight weep down a hose but honestly I see some gnarly machines so I can't believe that much air or water got sucked it when operating it.

We had been using it fine all summer, like 20 cords.

I do leave the thing out in the rain.

Aww crap! Pulled the dipstick for the hydraulic tank on the wood splitter, it was all creamy, looked kinda tasty, can't drain it all cause there is no drain plug, got the machine upside down and on its side, took it all apart, 100 bucks in fluid.

How did it get in there? I dunno. Its sealed. Maybe condensation?

I think that "creamy" stuff is called devil's latte, or something to that effect. Don't drink it, man!! I hear there's no going back!!
:laugh:
As for the splitter.. craigslist, baby,, asap!!

I think that "creamy" stuff is called devil's latte, or something to that effect. Don't drink it, man!! I hear there's no going back!!
:laugh:
As for the splitter.. craigslist, baby,, asap!!
Sounds like just a lil water mixed in with the oil. It'll be fine, nothing to worry about after you get her cleaned out.

Aww crap! Pulled the dipstick for the hydraulic tank on the wood splitter, it was all creamy, looked kinda tasty, can't drain it all cause there is no drain plug, got the machine upside down and on its side, took it all apart, 100 bucks in fluid.

How did it get in there? I dunno. Its sealed. Maybe condensation?

That kid you stuck the potato in his tale pipe 3 or 4 years ago... He came back and took a leak or two in your fluid tank.

That kid you stuck the potato in his tale pipe 3 or 4 years ago... He came back and took a leak or two in your fluid tank.

He don't have the guts for something like that.

I just ran 2 cords through it, got ants in my pants pretty good now, I am all bit up, agony!

Oh how nice, The MDS has a Volvo symbol and by nice I mean gay.

Also manage to pull the muffler out from under my pick -up, I got it out in one long twisted piece. The muffler itself was so big and the way the rock had tore into it leaving its innards in view plus the fact the hole got bigger since last winter and now is rusty it looked like a sunk ship.

Got a little reckless with the torch getting it out but threw a band clamp in there instead of a U-bolt and BOY OH BOY I think I will NEVER use a U-bolt on exhaust again.

I didn't put the tail pipe back on, it was bent from last season's snow drifts so **** it.

I am really glad I finally had a moment to fix that, it went from " General Lee" to family "Suburban" and you better believe my dear neighbors, who thought nothing of that bastard kid roaring around at 2 am, now have a complete appreciation of vehicle's exhaust system.

Finally broke down and called the place where this kid has been taking the MT-55 , its been back there over a week, found out they are waiting for a new timing cover because the old one is cracked.

Its not like I didn't know that pretty much before it ever went to the shop for the oil leak, its more like there was nobody listening to me when I told them. I guess I mean the kid when I say " nobody" but whomever you tell something to is surely going to be obscured by the time he hears you. If you want me to elaborate on that I can but if you already know what I mean then good for you... I think.

So my thousands of dollars worth of grinding is postponed but hopefully someday soon I will be able to bust them all up in a long day.

The replacement back up camera they sent is still working now that I covered it with a soda bottle. It makes backing up a little splitter possible. I still hate the Chinese though. I got it mounted up there on the roof rack along with my pole saw tube and array of cheap lights which need to aimed for the dark season. People ask me what I do, I tell them I am a Ghostbuster. It does look like I have no penis but a fetish for tacky Autozone lights but when they get ripped off I don't complain.

I am not looking to wire for heavy lights and I really do not like the shadows produce the many tiny bulbs in LED light bars. Light Emitting Diode. Sounds like something Spock would say, give me a phony set of KC's and I will be fine.

I guess its time to move firewood if you know what I mean. Good working weather.

Wow! Yer like so " ren nay sahwnze man" with the symbolisms and the knowing how to use a computer now. You do tree wok?

No, you were fine with the Volvo symbol and its a fit so keep it. Volvo means man's car in Swedish ( ask Jeff), they even put the "man" symbol on their car... come to think of it so did Prince. So you see? It fits!

Ant allergy medicine from touching human ball sack.....

They got me early on, I kept splitting til a least a cord, til I finally caved. I still feel like I am being bit, I didn't get bit in the sack but I had "ghost" bite there about and hour ago and I about dropped.

Latest posts

Back