whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking like $2600 (with the stump removal and topsoiling) if I had a dinky little 60' 18 ton crane like no tree runs. Lol
I put 4800 on it and he said i was about the same as the others. He wants it done now.

I have two walnuts up rooted leaning on each other over a garage to do next week. Thats going to have some rigging.

I've run into that more and more lately. Tree on their house and their looking for the best price because they tHink their rates will go up

I've run into that more and more lately. Tree on their house and their looking for the best price because they tHink their rates will go up
Just don't give those faggots anything in writing. Scumbags like them take the highest bid to show their insurance company, hire the lowest bidder and pocket the difference.

I had that happen too! I bid the job didn't get it. Then like a month later the insurance company is calling me asking about the tree and what equipment I used and blah blah&it turns out I never did the job, they Just Told them I did!

Just don't give those faggots anything in writing. Scumbags like them take the highest bid to show their insurance company, hire the lowest bidder and pocket the difference.
Ya, i have run into that too. During storm work i just put the price on back of a card and tell them when they hire me i will wright up a work contract.

Washing, greasing, changing chipper blades (a couple estimates). Amazing the things I'm willing to pay a guy for.. when they don't annoy me, that is. Oh, and still waiting on the chip truck. Grr. IMG_20140912_132138_247.jpg

After sandy there is a tree service full of crack heads that told everyone "this is a 3k job, but if u go with us we will mark it for 6k so you'll make money on this through your insurance company." This same company is in trouble for paying some of their workers' overtime in soft cocaine.

My view of 1600.00 done by 130pm stumps mulch and all gone with 1 guy to help ..... It was an awesome day to be up a tree
4aqu4a5y.jpg
usy8yny8.jpg
******* it was like a Simpsons sky ! These kinda days make me love this ....

After sandy there is a tree service full of crack heads that told everyone "this is a 3k job, but if u go with us we will mark it for 6k so you'll make money on this through your insurance company." This same company is in trouble for paying some of their workers' overtime in soft cocaine.
Yea at least they are springing for the good **** .... No one except crackheads want the other !

Back