whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked at a couple nasty ones (trees), one yesterday and one today. We'll see. I finally found one with a 36" gate that it'd be nice to have one of those queer little mini's for. I was more leaning towards sawing the post off where it goes into the driveway and finding a piece of pipe I could use as a coupler to put it back together. That way I could fit the tractor in.

Just looking at these kind of jobs makes me jones to get back in the saddle. Nothing like smoking a cig high up in a tree between rigging.. listening to the peaceful sound of brush swishing its way off to the chipper.

Stop acting like you have any intention on climbing on a regular basis again , I can see that this broken arm will be a lead in to .... It's not me it's the arm early retirement ! LOL and as for the mini nothing screams pro more then ..... Don't worry I brought my saw zaw !

I was using my mini yesterday when i started hearing a grinding noise. The bearing in the front roller wheel went out, so its at vermeer and will be done tomarrow. I came kinda close to buying a new one but going to hold off tell next spring. Vermeer has a new 725 coming out, going to spend some timereading about it.

I drink more bud than anything but dont mind a bottle of merlot while cooking. Its relaxes me plus a good buzz.

I drink more bud than anything but dont mind a bottle of merlot while cooking. Its relaxes me plus a good buzz.

Mmm.. I dunno. The MDS is thinking maybe you need to get away from the old lady a little bit more. He's not talking work with the dude in the pink shirt either. Maybe there's a bowling league or something you can join?? Just thinking here.

Mmm.. I dunno. The MDS is thinking maybe you need to get away from the old lady a little bit more. He's not talking work with the dude in the pink shirt either. Maybe there's a bowling league or something you can join?? Just thinking here.
Im working on a new hobby right now and thinking of joining the Y to burn off some stress.

If i drank that crap my guys would hate me, i am already to uptight.
My guys hate me anyway cause I make them do **** the right way instead of cutting corners. I'm not sure if its the energy drink or that I'm just loosening up after I drink it, about 9 am, but I turn into an animal I start running with brush hurdleing **** to beat a guy to the next piece watch out if Im raking or u might get hit by a missile!
View attachment 368025 This is one i looked at today and might get.
Ah a nice lil couple hour job

Latest posts

Back