whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, amazingly enough, Dr, there is a light that indicates an ac leak, (apparently). That's what I am saying. Lol.

Says "check ac" if I remember correctly.:laugh:

Was it accompanied by a loud urgent bonging emanating from the dashboard ?

Are you using exhaust fluid?

Am I the only one with no A/C in bucket grapple and chip truck? I have those oscillating fans I love a fan that blows 95 degree air on you

My grapple is black you have to stand on the hydraulic tank to operate and the exhaust billows up to you as well its a torture chamber running in this southern heat

Well I trimmed the hooves on four horses started just after the rain stopped and got the done just before it started up again BEWDY ;O)) home for breakfast the out to the shed to do some maintainence on the saws ready for tomorrows wood hooking, Ive 7 horses to do first up but if all goes wll I should be in the bush around 11 am out by 230 and to work at the bottle shop by 4 home by 11pm snoring like a boar pig by 12;o))
064 36" bar , another with 25" bar and a ms310 18" bar n

Yeah calling 811 sets of a chain of events, my favorite event is when the municipality gets notified then sticks its nose in and sends out one of its, uh, um, workers? . Next thing you know I am at fault for getting my client in trouble for some set-back rule or non-permitted installment.

Now watch my new hire show up a 9 ready to work today as I think its gonna rain pretty good.

Actually, it would be Asplundh and Penski, if you wanna get specific. I was more annoyed by your ignorance regarding the rebuilding of engines.

Ignorance? Who do you think you are talking to!? See now you gone and made me mad. Don't you know who I am? Did you forget?

Latest posts

Back