whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laughed at the guys in the CS forum. They take pics of all their big shiny ported saws with long bars and in the back ground you can see they drive Neon's and Sunfire's and ****:laugh:

Yaar, that does sound like fun..

We should take their saws and make em walk the plank. The plank,,, damn it,, the plank!!! Lol.

I could see Jeff as the guy in charge of running the plank. Lol, imagine being halfway out the plank, looking back and seeing soren van lovestrom's ugly mug looking back at you,,, wondering what fate worse that making the walk it held in store for you decide to chicken out?? Omg...:laugh:

Come on Jeff, these scurvy vermin been sayin stuff bout your ugly mug causin shipmates to jump into a pool of sharks!

The least yu should do is scrape a few barnacles off the ship's bottom by keel haulin em all.

Should the runnin bowlines secure their hands and feet, or their necks n feet?

jomoco

How could TV be the ninja, stuck in his bucket?

Do any old timers climb anymore or what?

I'm in need of a push button up n down fairly soon now!

So what's the deal with TV?

Banned, axed, bucket truck broke down or what?

jomoco

9udytumy.jpg
just in case you forgot .....

Well i guess the dingo getting a new engine. It blew the head gasket the other day but the crank seal is leaking and the crank has a excessive amount of play in it.

Back