whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started out cold this morning, but turned out to be a "beautiful day"
dfdca5278f7507403433e31855866d90.jpg

1e6046d4679e9091b40d041596cd1c58.jpg

Thought I'd take a selfie
bc924af7cd441272ebf883b79303ad6a.jpg

Groundsman wondering "what the hell I'm doing taking selfies" when there's tree left to be taken down :)
ceac5de9d850d51449e1822d391e8fe9.jpg

Come on Jeff, these scurvy vermin been sayin stuff bout your ugly mug causin shipmates to jump into a pool of sharks!

The least yu should do is scrape a few barnacles off the ship's bottom by keel haulin em all.

Should the runnin bowlines secure their hands and feet, or their necks n feet?

jomoco

That's cause they are afraid of the bilge,,,:)
Jeff

Had to part ways with my climber who has been working for me for over a year. He has decided to become a Hare Krishna monk. Back to climbing for myself again which I'm looking forward too. I'd call TMD to help out but I'm afraid he'd just want to stuff his face at the Himalayan on goat curry.

I'm in the market a mini skid or tractor finally now that my finances are in check but can't find any use vermeers or ditch witches for sale, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. I'm going to go look at a Mahindra 3535 tractor later today, heard some good reviews on them.

My chipper's hydraulics are acting up again, can't seem to figure it out, slide box getting stuck open and the feed wheels are stopping when a branch hits them. I'm afraid to take it to bandit and get an arse rapping again with nothing getting fix. I'd think I'd have better luck taking it to a lawn mower repair man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back