whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all have a great time working the rest of the week.
75e128ffa95aa23405a0e840a99ad291.jpg

6 weeks from now for a week. can't wait

Was supposed to spend the week up north (have tons to do up there). Monday afternoon, I loose 5th gear in the Dodge 3500 chip truck (common problem with that transmission)
Spent Tuesday running around getting a ton of neglected stuff done.
Helped my buddy out today.
I did line clearing while John removed a big old sugar maple.
f701f7d6e63f88cc1c9ed233ca7cfbd7.jpg

314e8dc4daa7869dd4b23f2cde48ee9a.jpg

3c6f1b3a25e1ede8357b017902e2f8e9.jpg

Had a fun day.
Got to help out a friend and also salvage my week
:)

Well I broke down an purchased a new Vermeer mini yesterday. Vermeer gave me a good deal on a 650 since the new model is said to come out this month. Should be delivered tomorrow. Couldn't afford to throw down for a grapple though, got a bucket with it. I'm looking for a set of cheap forks for now. Anyone know of any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I broke down an purchased a new Vermeer mini yesterday. Vermeer gave me a good deal on a 650 since the new model is said to come out this month. Should be delivered tomorrow. Couldn't afford to throw down for a grapple though, got a bucket with it. I'm looking for a set of cheap forks for now. Anyone know of any?

Try mark supply company in saxton, pa. I think forks are around $400 and a grapple is around $1000. Nick is a great guy to deal with. If you need his number let me know.

Was supposed to spend the week up north (have tons to do up there). Monday afternoon, I loose 5th gear in the Dodge 3500 chip truck (common problem with that transmission)

Had a fun day.
How much do those mats weigh?

I thought i read that they are 80-100lbs but i cant see them weighing that much.

Unless you're Canadian then I hear they're real dicks:eek:
Yeah i went out to get my new 72" grapple, Nick took about 20 mins to sit down and **** chat with me. He son was born 2 weeks after my son was. He is a real nice guy. I asked him about that situation. He said the guy basically called his dad a lier because the new oil in the diesel engine was dirt already. Of course it's gonna be the second you start the engine. Just the way diesel engines are.

Hmmm, That would do It for me too:D We did only hear 1 side of the story here....

Had a fun day.
That sure is a lot of mats, i count 24 +. With a run that long i would have to charge extra to put them down or just drive over the lawn. I only have 4 mats and about 15 sheets of plywood so i would be short on that road anyway. Looks good

how much did u pay for it

Latest posts

Back