whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to ride around on a gator 850 all day and cut downed trees on a hunter walk-in trail for a dozer to move. Yup, rough day :D

I hear you on that, it's a tough one.
I don't split anything green, I only take home super dead dry stuff, and small pieces that don't require more than one hit, my hydraulic logsplitters are real
lonely, I only split with the machine on knotty pieces, prefer my axe. remember this one?

Here is a few old vids from treeslayer

I hear you on that, it's a tough one.
I don't split anything green, I only take home super dead dry stuff, and small pieces that don't require more than one hit, my hydraulic logsplitters are real
lonely, I only split with the machine on knotty pieces, prefer my axe. remember this one?

Here is a few old vids from treeslayer

I started climbing in 1969 and have never stopped. I have run my own business since 1971 and can prove it.

You are a blowhard and I would slap the piss out of you if given the chance.
Thats funny!lol

Are you posting in here from a hunting trip? REALLY??

Any shots, any brown furry animals hanging outside??
Lol i'm home now it wasn't really a trip i was an hour away from home. Going to different spot today and will be back Sunday. Nothing hanging yet, i saw a lot of doe and a couple small bucks but didn't shoot i'm being patient i still have a few months to hunt lol.

Its stump day today we have six to do. They are all easy ones but one big nasty silver maple that will take a couple hours.20141003_111207.jpg

I was talking to a guy I went to school with on fb last night about coming out and doing some tree work for him in the next couple weeks around 10pm last night. Woke up this morning to hear about a car accident around 2 am this morning. Found out he died in the car accident.

That sure is a lot of mats, i count 24 +. With a run that long i would have to charge extra to put them down or just drive over the lawn. I only have 4 mats and about 15 sheets of plywood so i would be short on that road anyway. Looks good

There were 12 Alturna mats (86 lbs each), the rest of them were forming plywood or regular 3/4" ply.
Ground was way too soft to drive on.

Yeah i went out to get my new 72" grapple, Nick took about 20 mins to sit down and **** chat with me. He son was born 2 weeks after my son was. He is a real nice guy. I asked him about that situation. He said the guy basically called his dad a lier because the new oil in the diesel engine was dirt already. Of course it's gonna be the second you start the engine. Just the way diesel engines are.

Yup, three sides to every story. His, mine and the truth :) I stand by my story. I have put that experience behind me and have moved on.

NC, if you want a new attachment, Nick does have good prices on them. There is no dispute to new. Used........ well everyone has their own interpretation.

Latest posts

Back