whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Halloween, you bunch of creepy bastards!! Haha, look at the bright side, at least none of you need a costume!!!:laugh:

Now **** off!!View attachment 376780
Well at least you didn't get your boots dirty today, or stubs [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was laying next to the bucket truck. The chipper was 25' away from it. When I came back down to the bucket after topping out the tree, I dropped the rope next to the truck. He just wasn't paying attention even though I said to him about 5 times about watching the rigging rope.

The piece that hit the guard was 15" diameter and 3' long. I cut it at around 40' up

I had a beer, please do not take offense, I am a nice guy,
But really, you 'dropped the rope next to the truck',,; he just wasn't paying attention',,even though you told him about 5 times about watching the rigging rope',,
;)
No offense, but why are you leaving all this responsibility on the new guy?
Jeff :)

We had one of our long time customers drop us. Well, I guess they dropped us...they had somebody else doing their tree work at their new place today. When I say long time I am talking over 20 years. I guess I dropped the ball some where.

We had one of our long time customers drop us. Well, I guess they dropped us...they had somebody else doing their tree work at their new place today. When I say long time I am talking over 20 years. I guess I dropped the ball some where.
More than likely someone just dropped a lowball price

I had a beer, please do not take offense, I am a nice guy,
But really, you 'dropped the rope next to the truck',,; he just wasn't paying attention',,even though you told him about 5 times about watching the rigging rope',,
;)
No offense, but why are you leaving all this responsibility on the new guy?
Jeff :)
He said he has done tree work before.

When I lose a customer and don't know why, I will contact them and ask. Feedback, even though it might be negative, can still be a good thing.

Good advice most all the time. I asked the foreman of the crew that has always done their work to call them. He declined saying "No, not those folks. We have gone out of our way big time so many times for them and they didn't even give us a chance to bid. I remember taking them to the airport no charge and at least three free cat rescues. No, F those people." I about half way feel that way myself the more I think about it.

Yeah. Some Mexican outfit from Dallas called Gilberto's Landscaping. At least that's what the truck had on it. I only saw that one single cab pickup and there must have been seven of them there...I guess they all rode in that one truck.
Illegals have ruined the economy! Obolocare will make people so poor there will be hardly any work.

Much the same happened to me Jeff.

Mine was Caltrans, when the huge water main burst just north of the 8 on 163.

One tree with a nest in the top, a tall euc. Had to skip it for 6 months.

This ain't Wraptor fledgling season though. So perhaps your billing won't be delayed that long?

jomoco

Back