whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He said you called him greedy, I said you called him a beaner hack.

That was today I think....not yesterday.

How old are you?... You got a chipper truck and a chipper and that's it? You and your partner share all that stuff?

This is getting old. Seriously. You have my number. You wanna quit dancin' and say something? Call it.

Thanks! Don't even know where all the hate came from, apparently he has a complex or a guilty conscience, ya know, gets on here, acts as if he is perfect, runs off at the mouth. Actually calls me a hack! Which is like the lowest insult.
But then says no need to stir it up. Comical, LMFAO!
I was going to blast again, but I have lost interest!

Well brotha's, gonna go top a tree.........................
:hmm3grin2orange:

I did go a bit overboard the other night, sgrean. In all reality I just have a completely different business model than you. Never said I was perfect either. And for the record I was only offering constructive criticism till you attacked me. Then you learned what I think of operations like yours. I'd really rather not get into it again. Feel free to call me as well.

I did go a bit overboard the other night, sgrean. In all reality I just have a completely different business model than you. Never said I was perfect either. And for the record I was only offering constructive criticism till you attacked me. Then you learned what I think of operations like yours. I'd really rather not get into it again. Feel free to call me as well.

Why everybody got to call your dumb ass? I call my friends, you feel some need to talk, my phone # is on my site....woooooooooooo. I'd be glad to **** chat with ya.

I already said all I wanted to say. You call him a HACK (and) "beaner" in an insulting way I am sure. You always taking these dramatic shots at everyone lately (including me) like you got something they don't . Hell I got zits on my ass that got more time in a tree than you do.

Beans got some previous injuries from the Marine Corps that makes climbing painful. He had to fire a good climber and gm that were fighting. Happened to me before (after a second chance). I have had hundreds of employees over more than 4 decades. Tree guys ain't accountants, they gonna fight sometimes. Period mr. schit don't stink. Have you ever had any employees?

Why everybody got to call your dumb ass? I call my friends, you feel some need to talk, my phone # is on my site....woooooooooooo. I'd be glad to **** chat with ya.

I already said all I wanted to say. You call him a HACK (and) "beaner" in an insulting way I am sure. You always taking these dramatic shots at everyone lately (including me) like you got something they don't . Hell I got zits on my ass that got more time in a tree than you do.

Beans got some previous injuries from the Marine Corps that makes climbing painful. He had to fire a good climber and gm that were fighting. Happened to me before (after a second chance). I have had hundreds of employees over more than 4 decades. Tree guys ain't accountants, they gonna fight sometimes. Period mr. schit don't stink. Have you ever had any employees?

Hey vet my schit smells like roses:monkey:

Yea you haven't arrived at tree stardom until your rockin the "TREE AMIGO CONVERTIBLE" complete with 2000ft of various rope assortments a chainsaw with more CC's than the engine and a fresh pack of NEWPORTS for the long cold rides ...Oh and 40ft of hanger pole ...

Beastmaster and I pruned a big Ash. Since I have been running this business the last 2 years it is the first time I ever climbed a tree with another climber. Two men in a tree sure makes work go quicker!

only if the other climber can keep up . I did that over the summer with a guy who can climb ok..just not like me , and I found it to be alittle frusterating . Although..depends on the tree , if it's spread out enough it works out better I found.

i did go a bit overboard the other night, sgrean. In all reality i just have a completely different business model than you. Never said i was perfect either. And for the record i was only offering constructive criticism till you attacked me. Then you learned what i think of operations like yours. I'd really rather not get into it again. Feel free to call me as well.

you get no love
its a little too late to say your sorry now
you kick me when i was down
but what comes around, comes around
and what you say, it dont hurt me, it dont hurt me, no more
so you get no love, no love, no love
no love

That was eminem talking to you up there, case your wondering
I don't need to talk to some Jackwagon who obviously has a real big head, operation like mine! What do you know about me really? not jack. So quite assuming things and maybe people would start to be nice. Holier than thou, you are not. Need to pull that thumb from your butt and let some air out. I have 125,000 in equipment and more coming, does that make me any better than any one else, hell no. Granted it might not live up to your expectations, being you own the most perfect tree service out there. We should all bow to and concede
Blakemaster rules

CALL YOU
IGNORE YOU is more like it
The bean has spoken

:notrolls2:
I will no more

Ok Kiddies, lets calm down before the thread gets locked out :rolleyes:

Why can't people just ignore it when someone is obviously posting drunk :laugh:

I admitted to going too far the other night ( wonder why that was :D ) and made my peace with Dave yesterday. Apparently I come off as a real #### online. I informed him that he did too. Then we started talking about equipment and jobs for an hour and left it at that. Sgrean, though I don't approve of some of your business practices that doesn't necessarily mean that your customers don't, which is, essentially, all that matters.

That was eminem talking to you up there, case your wondering
I don't need to talk to some Jackwagon who obviously has a real big head, operation like mine! What do you know about me really? not jack. So quite assuming things and maybe people would start to be nice. Holier than thou, you are not. Need to pull that thumb from your butt and let some air out. I have 125,000 in equipment and more coming, does that make me any better than any one else, hell no. Granted it might not live up to your expectations, being you own the most perfect tree service out there. We should all bow to and concede
Blakemaster rules

CALL YOU
IGNORE YOU is more like it
The bean has spoken

:notrolls2:
I will no more

Nahhh rope rules, everyone else just has fun emulating him:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back