whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably. He is from Serbia and the wife is Russian. They say it is the largest stash caught in US history. Been on all the news channels.
Jeff ;)

youse guys got more to worry bout than falling into the ocean and single digit weather. High population areas are a TARGET as we say in the tree biz.

youse guys got more to worry bout than falling into the ocean and single digit weather. High population areas are a TARGET as we say in the tree biz.

Absolutely crazy, how the hell does someone get all that and go unnoticed?

attachment.php

Well, we were doing pretty good, until the blown hydro line on Stubs.. at least it happened in the road, and I got it folded up and home! ..the joys of owning a tree biz.. only needed an hour and a half more with the truck! ####!

attachment.php

Well, we were doing pretty good, until the blown hydro line on Stubs.. at least it happened in the road, and I got it folded up and home! ..the joys of owning a tree biz.. only needed an hour and a half more with the truck! ####!

did you set that shot up for us mds?

come now.....fess up lol

did you set that shot up for us mds?

come now.....fess up lol

I always take pics to send to my buds old timer.. lol.

Actually, I'm the only one on the crew that knows how to run the Deere, so I blew out those two tops on the twin back there, down the embankment, and then came down to winch em up, and then forks them into chipper.. lol.

Actually, I'm the only one on the crew that knows how to run the Deere, so I blew out those two tops on the twin back there, down the embankment, and then came down to winch em up, and then forks them into chipper.. lol.

very nicely set up picture buddy :laugh: got the picker in and the tractor and 2 decent bites for the chipper, but let's not show TOO much of the chip truck lol

Worked on a prop covered in EAB today. Bout 8 miles from my town.

Thought about bringing some of the logs to strategic places......but did not do it. It'll get here soon enough.

:chainsawguy:

attachment.php

We ready

very nicely set up picture buddy :laugh: got the picker in and the tractor and 2 decent bites for the chipper, but let's not show TOO much of the chip truck lol

What wrong with Big G vet?? that truck been going hard thirteen years for me now vet.. besides, we dumping/blowing chips over the bank on this one.. lol..

Worked on a prop covered in EAB today. Bout 8 miles from my town.

Thought about bringing some of the logs to strategic places......but did not do it. It'll get here soon enough.

:chainsawguy:

attachment.php

We ready

I hope you live in the flatlands with them outriggers hanging down like that vet.. those things would tear up some steep driveways around here it looks like.. :cheers:

I hope you live in the flatlands with them outriggers hanging down like that vet.. those things would tear up some steep driveways around here it looks like.. :cheers:

I hear ya but been down (or up) that road before. Got ways to work round that. If it needs in there.....it goin in there lol.

attachment.php

ARRRG what line a long boom line or one up close to the bucket??

Just how hard can it be to run a deere:rolleyes:

Back