whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Removing under cut trees, removing buckthorn and honey suckle digging out the bank placing large rocks in new bank location back filling and installing fiber rolls back fill some more top soil seed then throw down mats over the seed
So your talkn fun fun [emoji31][emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Removing under cut trees, removing buckthorn and honey suckle digging out the bank placing large rocks in new bank location back filling and installing fiber rolls back fill some more top soil seed then throw down mats over the seed

U guys have an excavator to pick and place those rocks? Or u using your grapple?

Did this fatty today.
9ec3433ae02567d6e27d0980bd6420c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadwood and hazard reductions, dead, squishy, hollow, brittle fun fun fun

Got my own Braderized 150t this week which cheered me up no end

I think I'm gonna try that chantix crap again. Tried it a couple years ago, but it didn't seem to touch it (I think I just had too much going on at the time). Did seem to make me a little more outspoken about whatever I was displeased about, and slightly reduce alcohol cravings for a bit though (guess they're experimenting with using it for booze these days too). I dunno, something has to give.. **** these things!!

Latest posts

Back