whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truck is getting inspected today, and chipper is also getting worked on...a good day to layout and organize the gear.
e987b8742a7d00893579de77013bb48f.jpg

24fcc0d95b29b00808ea262dae3abdfa.jpg

d7b7ffbdeef52b466d2fd309146d6de3.jpg

920a57e78ab266317607d28e43528770.jpg

Gosh darn it! !!!
The stump cutter wheel came clean off. Wtf!!
6e2adf1d4efb4fe2d6845f996a4f3c96.jpg
798c2dc5d8922099ae4900b9f888d36d.jpg
f6f4b88420b7a3d364a14ad9adb8e8ef.jpg

Wonder what this will cost to fix? Maybe warranty will cover it? ! :)
That's definitely not avoidable if I were the dealer I'd have to cover the parts

Yea. I don't know what did it. I started doing a stump and then the wheel just stopped. Just a regular back yard stump. I barely have 200 hrs yet. I'm going to call Monday and see what they say.

Just got in from plowing and salting the churches and a few heathen businesses that are open on Sunday. Going out again tonight to hit every thing else. Customers want those parking lots to be black on Monday morning. ( more like a gray color from left over salt dust). - 4 out right now. Think I'll split some wood today

It's minus 25 C (-13 F) out right now. Factor in the windchill and it's - 40 C, which oddly enough is - 40 F.
I'm staying in bed :)

At least until noon. Then meeting a buddy at the local pub for a beer and some wings.

I just got home from having my taxes done. I changed my W4 twice last year so as to keep more of my money rather than give the government an interest free loan for the year. I did really good. My refund is $20!
Jeff :)
My wife and I are going to do this same thing this year Jeff. We want to have more during the year also, and not leand to Uncle Sam.

My wife and I are going to do this same thing this year Jeff. We want to have more during the year also, and not leand to Uncle Sam.

Cool,,It was kinda easy for me because I am salary and can figure out my tax obligation minus any bonus or raise, I was a bit worried that I made a little too much to put me in a higher tax bracket. This is California and you gotta pay,, but don't give the government an interest free loan on hopes of a refund.
Jeff ;)

I got a strange call about an hour ago. This guy that worked for us for a couple of years in the mid nineties ('94 and '95 I believe it was...I had forgot the guy existed) son called and explained to me who he was and then began to tell me how his dad wanted to get away from me and do his own thing and how he did that and went bankrupt after a very, very short time on his own but he did it...he got away from me and started his own business. I tried to ask him what was the meaning...what was the significance or relevance of the call but he hung up right after he said what he had to say. Puzzling.

Sounds like they have a grudge tored you. Might want to keep a firearm close at hand just incase some of them show up blameing you for their problems.​

Sounds like they have a grudge tored you. Might want to keep a firearm close at hand just incase some of them show up blameing you for their problems.​

Grudge? Why wait 20 years? It seems like a lifetime ago since I last even thought of that guy.

Back