whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In and out today.
cdaeff0d4200b0ddd5980e14d89c87d2.jpg
307b6a1a2f90f9659429bf797a1252c5.jpg
e65856b9b6d30738e15ea53952cbb7a3.jpg
a2c78bb2945efbcada9b4ee7994b0e25.jpg
7b69951ca980b07c446ed4d251c51df2.jpg
eb875310a8fbe261e826cbfc24636ec9.jpg

Had an appointment to take my Wagon in to the dealer, I already called and said I thought it was either the front axle u-joints or the front shaft so I get there and give them the keys and reiterate, " when in 4x4 and give is gas it sounds like a joint up front somewhere.... an hour later they come and get me, walk me under the truck to point out how everything is fine so they ship me out. I am thinking that I really must be nuts but I cleared it up by putting it in 4x4 and giving it gas...SHOCKED EVERYBODY! The mechanic was like, " no one told me to put it in 4x4 and who drives like that anyway?"

So I am getting a brand new shaft next week. Whose is the nut now! Jesus! Why do you think I am this way? Its you! Its them! Its everybody else! Its NOT me!

Then I sharpened and gassed all my bitches then took the chipper to the clearing job for tomorrow, looked at a job on the way back then went back to bolting things that had fallen off my Wagon last winter and applying grease here and there. One thing I noticed about these Dodges is that the body mounts hold water so I popped them out , dried them and filled them with grease. Just the lower portions, not the whole mounts.

I am really liking parking my stuff up at this horse farm. I am on an old tennis court and have it all to myself but the great thing about it is all the girls. I mean with the tight pants and high boots and the bouncing up and down and up and down and up and down... and here I come up rolling slow in my Wagon looking like I eat ***** for a living all leering like, maybe throw a saw over my shoulder for effect...

Oh just play along, you'll just tire yerself out any other way.

I was talking to this dude who was selling his tree business because he had herniated discs and was risking paralysis if he kept it up so I asked him, I said, " So what you really are selling is a chance at paralysis? Hey, if you throw in some carpal tunnel syndrome and a case of angina you have a deal!"

Got tired of moving mats around today when I should've just had flaggers, so I called it at 3:30. Nobody argued with me either. It was a sunny 67 F and two of my groundies had a tough time working. All they could think about was getting the bikes out. Can't blame them either. Going at it again tomorrow with traffic control. It really was a beautiful day.

I did it for twelve but it was sort of a sub job. The guy that started doing it was climbing it and decided the tops were too dead to climb (they were) so he called me. Went pretty smooth. Got there about 10, headed some where else by 1.

I did it for twelve but it was sort of a sub job. The guy that started doing it was climbing it and decided the tops were too dead to climb (they were) so he called me. Went pretty smooth. Got there about 10, headed some where else by 1.
Whole tree dead? Or just the tops? How many on your crew?

It doesn't look that bad, climbing wise...The tree still has bark on it, and it is a oak tree. 3 hours though...you all bang it out.
[emoji106]

The very tip tops were falling apart. The tree was still fairly solid. We had to climb to hook a couple leads. And we roped off a few limbs too.

It could have been climbed but I think he was just bombing stuff down into the neighbors yard and she told him to get out. Said a window screen got broken or something.

The very tip tops were falling apart. The tree was still fairly solid. We had to climb to hook a couple leads. And we roped off a few limbs too.

It could have been climbed but I think he was just bombing stuff down into the neighbors yard and she told him to get out. Said a window screen got broken or something.
Nah dude realized getting the trunk log down was gonna suck unless the deck was crunched...

The motor in my buick locked up :( just another pile of junk in my driveway now... well at least I get to drive my camaro again to bad it gets 8 Miles a gallon(the reason I parked it) now I have to get my other camaro put together and out of the garage so I can pull the motor in the Buick, grrrrr

The flood gates have opened... spring is here and I'm definitely not in spring time shape...

The motor in my buick locked up :( just another pile of junk in my driveway now... well at least I get to drive my camaro again to bad it gets 8 Miles a gallon(the reason I parked it) now I have to get my other camaro put together and out of the garage so I can pull the motor in the Buick, grrrrr

ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeff

What kind of buick and motor

Latest posts

Back