whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last 6ft cut off an 80ft silver maple and i crack the neighbors brand new driveway....
he wasnt cool about it....
run for the hills or make it right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-05-14-58-50.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-05-14-58-50.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 56
last 6ft cut off an 80ft silver maple and i crack the neighbors brand new driveway....

That depends. If you want to progress then make it right and learn. If you want to continue these bonehead shenanigans then run with your tail between your legs.

Use your insurance and learn. We all did.

Nice job slick I'm curious as to how you managed to ass up the probibally the easiest portion of the removal ......BTW just asking if you should make it right means you suck FWIW

Jesse

I blew a hole in a fence. This summer piece bounced and took off ..... Told my groundie he should of caught it he dident think so ...... Anyways I fixed the fence without a second thought everyone messes up and stuff dose happen but when it dose you have to own it or be ok with ppl considering you to be a vagina washing bag.

Jesse

I blew a hole in a fence. This summer piece bounced and took off ..... Told my groundie he should of caught it he dident think so ...... Anyways I fixed the fence without a second thought everyone messes up and stuff dose happen but when it dose you have to own it or be ok with ppl considering you to be a vagina washing bag.

Jesse

definitely. respectful if you fix it. if you dont then i agree you are a joke. i wanted to see what the general pop thought about the honest mistakes we all make

So how is replacing a 2x2 square not going to look like **** ?? You could cut it out and drill the existing slab and rebar it but i doubt you will ever get it to match the existing slab close enough not to notice there's a repair

Jesse

Latest posts

Back