whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not up to you. What does the homeowner want to make it right?
Exactly .,... Your not getting and good publicity or more importantly referrals or return work form either of property owners untill everyone's happy again....... if there's only theres only the 2 7x7 slabs then you could cut the broken section out and make 3 slabs but that only works if there's just the two slabs ...... Depends on what fix you can sell the property owner on or turn it in to the insurance and let them deal with it ...... Cut it out and plant a nice red maple [emoji6]

Jesse

That's a damn low price for 98 square feet of drive. That's less than 1&1/4 yards of concrete for a 4" drive. Around here you pay a short load charge that's equal to five yards. At $110 a yard someone isn't making any money.

So it's only 500 bucks to replace a big ass piece of driveway? Fuk I'll just start smashing driveways....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
If it'll save me more than 1&1/2 hours I'd be better off smashing the drive. Maybe I could get a volume discount if I can keep the concrete mason busy all week long.

Back