whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife took the kid and went to Flahida last night, left me here alone, cold, hungry. The only thing I have to do is plow Peabody's driveway. And would you believe the ************ called me at 9am this morning? Apparently there was a snowstorm in his driveway and only in his driveway. After that I went to the liquor store and tried to pick up women. I suppose if I tried a little harder I might have made out better. I got a couple laughs and 7 dollar bottle of rum. I have been drinking since around 2pm and, surprisingly, I am not drunk. And I am really not cold or hungry, just lonely. Its close to 100 degrees in here and I have microwave popcorn so I am just watching TV and playing with my guns.

Wife took the kid and went to Flahida last night, left me here alone, cold, hungry. The only thing I have to do is plow Peabody's driveway. And would you believe the ************ called me at 9am this morning? Apparently there was a snowstorm in his driveway and only in his driveway. After that I went to the liquor store and tried to pick up women. I suppose if I tried a little harder I might have made out better. I got a couple laughs and 7 dollar bottle of rum. I have been drinking since around 2pm and, surprisingly, I am not drunk. And I am really not cold or hungry, just lonely. Its close to 100 degrees in here and I have microwave popcorn so I am just watching TV and playing with my guns.
Don't look down the barell with your eye open

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Looks like he is back here on AS. Called Aerialist. He posted in Business Management
Jeff

I just checked it out, yup, that's him! Can you believe the crap coming out of his mouth? O boy! A good review on Angie's List! It seems like a sad state of affairs when some old loose coot is getting gold stars from some lady who don't know her ass from a hole in the ground.

I mean you see what is happening here don't you? One day, we all will under the thumb of this Angie ****. That is if we are not already which I think we are.

Xanax? Thorazine?
Some kinda horse tranquilizer should help.

Sounds good! Bring some over, I'll be waiting. Got to warn you though, I am only wearing a T shirt and Crocs, haven't bathed in close to a week and have no plans on doing so.

Any of you have a " reoccurring estimate"? That's when the same person calls you every year to look at the same tree and nothing ever becomes of it. I had one today and it was the same as last year. I got mad because I thought the address was close to another client and drove around and around til I had to call the lady. Just like last year. When I got there it all came back.

I told the old lady to forget about re-topping the ****ed Norway maple out by the power line and shed and to call her girlfriends. I don't think she knows what a arborist is and neither do I. I told her to stop looking out the back window and to look of the front. To spend what little money she had on having fun. I bet If I pressed a little harder I would have had company this night.

Any of you have a " reoccurring estimate"? That's when the same person calls you every year to look at the same tree and nothing ever becomes of it. I had one today and it was the same as last year. I got mad because I thought the address was close to another client and drove around and around til I had to call the lady. Just like last year. When I got there it all came back.

I told the old lady to forget about re-topping the ****ed Norway maple out by the power line and shed and to call her girlfriends. I don't think she knows what a arborist is and neither do I. I told her to stop looking out the back window and to look of the front. To spend what little money she had on having fun. I bet If I pressed a little harder I would have had company this night.
Sure you r not atleast a bit tipsy yet?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I was sitting in the pick-up line the other day up at the school when the comptroller came out in her fur coat. I told her it reminded me of a dog I once had. I asked her how they were making out with the snowplowing, she told me the people they were hired were doing a good job. I didn't tell her the reason that the place was clear was because I went over there with my little Bobcat and scraped the ice off the sidewalks and opened up the lanes so the buses could get in. See? I'm like Jesus.

I just checked it out, yup, that's him! Can you believe the crap coming out of his mouth? O boy! A good review on Angie's List! It seems like a sad state of affairs when some old loose coot is getting gold stars from some lady who don't know her ass from a hole in the ground.

I mean you see what is happening here don't you? One day, we all will under the thumb of this Angie ****. That is if we are not already which I think we are.

I only know that Angie's List is a lame commercial here in socal, Not something we would do.
Jeff

I only know that Angie's List is a lame commercial here in socal, Not something we would do.
Jeff

Well, depending on the point of time I was caught I would do her but that is coming from a guy sitting drunk and naked all alone in his sweltering basement.

Its supposed to freeze up and stabilize around here for a couple days, I am supposed to get on this clearing job we started last winter. An on going project. There was a big dead elm, I was concerned about it, it fell the other day just missing the house.

Back