whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DR. P. Proteus

DR. P. Proteus

Addicted to ArboristSite
Wife took the kid and went to Flahida last night, left me here alone, cold, hungry. The only thing I have to do is plow Peabody's driveway. And would you believe the ************ called me at 9am this morning? Apparently there was a snowstorm in his driveway and only in his driveway. After that I went to the liquor store and tried to pick up women. I suppose if I tried a little harder I might have made out better. I got a couple laughs and 7 dollar bottle of rum. I have been drinking since around 2pm and, surprisingly, I am not drunk. And I am really not cold or hungry, just lonely. Its close to 100 degrees in here and I have microwave popcorn so I am just watching TV and playing with my guns.

no tree to big

no tree to big

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Wife took the kid and went to Flahida last night, left me here alone, cold, hungry. The only thing I have to do is plow Peabody's driveway. And would you believe the ************ called me at 9am this morning? Apparently there was a snowstorm in his driveway and only in his driveway. After that I went to the liquor store and tried to pick up women. I suppose if I tried a little harder I might have made out better. I got a couple laughs and 7 dollar bottle of rum. I have been drinking since around 2pm and, surprisingly, I am not drunk. And I am really not cold or hungry, just lonely. Its close to 100 degrees in here and I have microwave popcorn so I am just watching TV and playing with my guns.
Don't look down the barell with your eye open

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

DR. P. Proteus

DR. P. Proteus

Addicted to ArboristSite
Looks like he is back here on AS. Called Aerialist. He posted in Business Management
Jeff

I just checked it out, yup, that's him! Can you believe the crap coming out of his mouth? O boy! A good review on Angie's List! It seems like a sad state of affairs when some old loose coot is getting gold stars from some lady who don't know her ass from a hole in the ground.

I mean you see what is happening here don't you? One day, we all will under the thumb of this Angie ****. That is if we are not already which I think we are.

DR. P. Proteus

DR. P. Proteus

Addicted to ArboristSite
Any of you have a " reoccurring estimate"? That's when the same person calls you every year to look at the same tree and nothing ever becomes of it. I had one today and it was the same as last year. I got mad because I thought the address was close to another client and drove around and around til I had to call the lady. Just like last year. When I got there it all came back.

I told the old lady to forget about re-topping the ****ed Norway maple out by the power line and shed and to call her girlfriends. I don't think she knows what a arborist is and neither do I. I told her to stop looking out the back window and to look of the front. To spend what little money she had on having fun. I bet If I pressed a little harder I would have had company this night.

no tree to big

no tree to big

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Any of you have a " reoccurring estimate"? That's when the same person calls you every year to look at the same tree and nothing ever becomes of it. I had one today and it was the same as last year. I got mad because I thought the address was close to another client and drove around and around til I had to call the lady. Just like last year. When I got there it all came back.

I told the old lady to forget about re-topping the ****ed Norway maple out by the power line and shed and to call her girlfriends. I don't think she knows what a arborist is and neither do I. I told her to stop looking out the back window and to look of the front. To spend what little money she had on having fun. I bet If I pressed a little harder I would have had company this night.
Sure you r not atleast a bit tipsy yet?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

DR. P. Proteus

DR. P. Proteus

Addicted to ArboristSite
I was sitting in the pick-up line the other day up at the school when the comptroller came out in her fur coat. I told her it reminded me of a dog I once had. I asked her how they were making out with the snowplowing, she told me the people they were hired were doing a good job. I didn't tell her the reason that the place was clear was because I went over there with my little Bobcat and scraped the ice off the sidewalks and opened up the lanes so the buses could get in. See? I'm like Jesus.

jefflovstrom

jefflovstrom

It was a beautiful day!
. AS Supporting Member.
I just checked it out, yup, that's him! Can you believe the crap coming out of his mouth? O boy! A good review on Angie's List! It seems like a sad state of affairs when some old loose coot is getting gold stars from some lady who don't know her ass from a hole in the ground.

I mean you see what is happening here don't you? One day, we all will under the thumb of this Angie ****. That is if we are not already which I think we are.

I only know that Angie's List is a lame commercial here in socal, Not something we would do.
Jeff

DR. P. Proteus

DR. P. Proteus

Addicted to ArboristSite
I only know that Angie's List is a lame commercial here in socal, Not something we would do.
Jeff

Well, depending on the point of time I was caught I would do her but that is coming from a guy sitting drunk and naked all alone in his sweltering basement.

Its supposed to freeze up and stabilize around here for a couple days, I am supposed to get on this clearing job we started last winter. An on going project. There was a big dead elm, I was concerned about it, it fell the other day just missing the house.

Latest posts