whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what he said as well. We ate it and the gas company ripped it all out a year later and replaced it again. It was BS but we've also done major $$$$ for them since.
I must add that I really appreciate how good your equipment always looks.

That's what he said as well. We ate it and the gas company ripped it all out a year later and replaced it again. It was BS but we've also done major $$$$ for them since.
I must add that I really appreciate how good your equipment always looks.
We got a couple towns we work in that have old SLATE sidewalks you should price a 4x4 or 4x6 piece of that....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

We got a couple towns we work in that have old SLATE sidewalks you should price a 4x4 or 4x6 piece of that....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Guess that's the last time you try to set an outrigger down on one of them baby's!! Boss give you the rest of the day off to go home and work on the MONTE after that deal, or what!!??:laugh:

Did anyone even notice how I got to use the sidewalk as the other half of my plywood road? I thought that was pretty cool. lol,, Douchebags..
Did the same thing one time just like that, but used it as a road for the Bobcat to bring logs to the truck from 2 pine trees. all went well except 1 section of side walk cracked at the end of my road. No one ever said anything so all good. If i had to do it again i would plywood both sides.

nice spread

Thanks, tom. That little show up town there brought a lot of interest. Might actually have an oak for you to pic over in the WB for a passerby. Guy was trying to get in touch with the neighbors so you can set up in their yard last I heard. They sounded cool with my price though. I'll let you know if it comes through.

Did the same thing one time just like that, but used it as a road for the Bobcat to bring logs to the truck from 2 pine trees. all went well except 1 section of side walk cracked at the end of my road. No one ever said anything so all good. If i had to do it again i would plywood both sides.

I came back for the stump and topsoiling yesterday. I pummeled that ********** like a red headed stepchild all over again. Lol. Just saying.

Latest posts

Back