whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get out now. Brightview/Brickman is horseshit cutting corners crap work. Low budgets and underbid jobs.

Worked as a sub for them doing PHC years back. Laughably low budgets and "managers" with no plant science background.
Isn''t that most of corporate America? I mean from what i've seen from most corporations they're structured that way because of insane ceo cost cutters. I saw it coming since the first walmart!

I am trying to be positive and to look at it as a good thing.
We were bought by Brightview. They are the largest landscape and tree service in the world.
I am kinda sad, although, we will continue to work as normal for the next couple years as we transfer,
All employees are retained, I am grandfathered in, so it is like 17 years at Brightview.
I know I can be excited about this, but it will take a little time.
Jeff

I'm going to stick the bolts back in the exhaust manifold of my POS Power Wagon and head back out to that campsite in the Colorado Hills. Maybe even make it up Pike's Peak this time as there were to many dolt headed bikers in town that week. Lottsa lightening up there.

But this time I am gonna get some real drugs, not no crappy ass meth. I'm talking something that will split yer wig and point you in the right direction.

Meet me a CR 77 and 24.

Isn''t that most of corporate America? I mean from what i've seen from most corporations they're structured that way because of insane ceo cost cutters. I saw it coming since the first walmart!

I was thinking maybe instead of Co I find a cool moist cave down in Our Kansas.

Your personal literacy rate amazes me! no lolling even.

I am a little dismayed nobody ever figured out who Proteus is.

And I have always wondered why a guy of yer intellect is playing treeman.

Proteus is from Shakespeare's Two Gentlemen from Verona, where he told lies in an attempt snare his best friend's (Valentine) fiancee, and had Valentine banished from Milan. Saw a local presentation of it last week.

So the big question is, who is the other Gentleman of Verona (Valentine)? Rope? Jeff?

Proteus is from Shakespeare's Two Gentlemen from Verona, where he told lies in an attempt snare his best friend's (Valentine) fiancee, and had Valentine banished from Milan. Saw a local presentation of it last week.

So the big question is, who is the other Gentleman of Verona (Valentine)? Rope? Jeff?

Whose's Shakespear?

Customer came back with a 460 Arctic I had worked on a few times in the last year.
He came earlier this week wanting to sell it. I offered him $250 and a cord of firewood, his wife said no way, we'll sell it on Craig's List. She wanted $600, which wasn't crazy, just I wasn't paying that for a 2nd 460. The one I have mostly collects dust, just easier on my back to run smaller saws... though ive been running a Husqy 288 this week, was a basket case customer gave that put together over the summer.

Anyhow, he showed up today minus the wife and I'm the owner of the saw.

He's moving out of country in 2 weeks and no bites on C List. No idea why he wants firewood, but whatever. I was able to bargain it to $200 and a cord of poplar with a little bit of birch, so basically I have $300 into it.

I was asking 400 for 440 mag. They both are around 8 years old. They are dirty and worn but still strong.

Good thing you had your squirrel handling gloves handy. He looks pretty fierce. Looks like he's thinking, "Set me down, I'm going right for your nuts!"

I am trying to be positive and to look at it as a good thing.
We were bought by Brightview. They are the largest landscape and tree service in the world.
I am kinda sad, although, we will continue to work as normal for the next couple years as we transfer,
All employees are retained, I am grandfathered in, so it is like 17 years at Brightview.
I know I can be excited about this, but it will take a little time.
Jeff
We did some work for them when they were just brickman on some quick jobs and snow contract. Have to say they are The worst people in the world to work for. Mass confusion on all levels. Things like go price this job, ok Price it - get the ok and go to do it and find someone there all ready doing it. And -- Go look at this job and talk to the manager when you get there and he will describe what they want done , Manager says who is this Brickman company and i don't know why they sent you. Snow contract -- pays per inch, Push 12 inch over a 24 hour storm. Call in during storm and get approval . Bill then and 3 month later call my manager who says i have to prove i pushed that much snow. i did and they payed me 5 months later. They still call and every time they do i tell them to go F themselves . Good Luck

Scored a bed full of ash the road crew cut and left. Mostly 8' poles about 8" diameter. Then decided to start splitting the bigger stuff. I'm tired now:)
b8ab8680c09cf4c1b044e8d387503615.jpg
e64b49b174b6cd5aac3cff6b63cf4464.jpg
203467d4583fbae3408b969e098f5155.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

We did some work for them when they were just brickman on some quick jobs and snow contract. Have to say they are The worst people in the world to work for. Mass confusion on all levels. Things like go price this job, ok Price it - get the ok and go to do it and find someone there all ready doing it. And -- Go look at this job and talk to the manager when you get there and he will describe what they want done , Manager says who is this Brickman company and i don't know why they sent you. Snow contract -- pays per inch, Push 12 inch over a 24 hour storm. Call in during storm and get approval . Bill then and 3 month later call my manager who says i have to prove i pushed that much snow. i did and they payed me 5 months later. They still call and every time they do i tell them to go F themselves . Good Luck

I would stay away from anybody who would stick an illegal alien in a uniform and try to pass him off as well adjusted contributor to society.

Latest posts

Back