whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning to have the CDL A and the big chipper done for spring. Pulled it off. I’ve got a CDL B guy starting next week too, so we’ll have enough drivers for a change. Should be pretty bad ass.

I was planning to have the CDL A and the big chipper done for spring. Pulled it off. I’ve got a CDL B guy starting next week too, so we’ll have enough drivers for a change. Should be pretty bad ass.
What's the actual weight on that chipper? Which engine did you get on it?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Good size tree, Good luck w/ the new chipper. I'd hate to be the guy who drops the first limb on it.
Hmm don't think I've ever dropped a limb on a chipper, besides little teeny tiny stuff... no offence but if you drop a limb on a chipper u deserve every lash received!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hmm don't think I've ever dropped a limb on a chipper, besides little teeny tiny stuff... no offence but if you drop a limb on a chipper u deserve every lash received!

It must be nice to never had to work in tight spots where the bucket and chipper are right under the tree with no other drop zone.

It must be nice to never had to work in tight spots where the bucket and chipper are right under the tree with no other drop zone.
Well if we are going to be dropping **** on the chipper because it's directly under the tree we generally don't put the chipper there or we move it b4 it gets whacked... I try not to break ****

Back