whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the new winch setup. At least the way it’s configured on the 19xpc (with the joystick control). So far. The whole thing does seem safer, which helps relax me some.

That class looked sweet!

View attachment 646731 View attachment 646732 View attachment 646733 This is nice. Everything CDL is contained to one unit - with me and my spotless CDL A at the wheel. Lol,, who would’ve ever thunk it!

I guess this is kind of my way of making up for the years of suffering and aggravation. I think I’m starting to get there.:)

Nice setup. I’m leaning heavier on my guys on getting their class b so I can start looking at putting together some bigger trucks.

Starting to look like a shop.

90cb13bb1038d17d03b67bd7a4c75075.jpg

So my new guy starts tomorrow. Just a ground guy, but CDL B and had a years tree experience a decade ago when he was 21. Seems like a fairly normal guy. I could sure use a break from the usual. I think we’re both on the same page of really wanting it to work, so we’ll see.

DA26C418-620E-45F8-BCA8-BDC0C66F939E.jpeg CFCCE94C-571A-47F3-B5B3-21AF2A2C6CB2.jpeg 2D986BAB-4DAB-4016-A751-EE71D04EA628.jpegAnother nice local job today. I’ve actually got about a week and a half at this place, this is just something I could get to quick with all the rain and muck. We’ve got grinding and topsoiling to do here anyway (when it dries out some), so a little turf damage is no big deal, we’ll fix it later.

Latest posts

Back