whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50ft leaner hickory over a house, got half the removal done in three and a half hours with a handsaw and one groundie, im going to get a tophandle later today to finish the job, there is some big stuff up top thats not handsaw work lol

we speedlined everything except one of the 5 tops, worked decent enough to not hit the house with stuff

1631794566510.png1631794574416.png1631794584105.png

Do you think maybe if you totaled up all the plywood layin', track machine being delivered to site, creeping off trailer, creeping around house, setting it up, taking it down, creeping back around house, creeping on trailer, being transported to shop...a guy with a wraptor would have topped and removed that tree maybe 3 or 4 times in that amount of time? Just a question...don't go getting all pi$$y and throwing insults all over.

Do you think maybe if you totaled up all the plywood layin', track machine being delivered to site, creeping off trailer, creeping around house, setting it up, taking it down, creeping back around house, creeping on trailer, being transported to shop...a guy with a wraptor would have topped and removed that tree maybe 3 or 4 times in that amount of time? Just a question...don't go getting all pi$$y and throwing insults all over.
dont even need a wraptor, I could have put a saddle and spurs on and had the top out before he even got that piece of junk un chained and had plywood down

I dunno. We made good money on it (dead ash, not sure how your old bag of bones could’ve rigged the limbs/leads down with all that underneath. Zip line? Still going to take forever - and be dangerous. Then have to rig the wood manually. I don’t see things adding up the same way you do.

Plus two other guys looked at it and didn’t want to touch it (dead ash), one actually referred me. So I dunno, Dave.

I dunno. We made good money on it (dead ash, not sure how your old bag of bones could’ve rigged the limbs/leads down with all that underneath. Zip line? Still going to take forever - and be dangerous. Then have to rig the wood manually. I don’t see things adding up the same way you do.

Plus two other guys looked at it and didn’t want to touch it (dead ash), one actually referred me. So I dunno, Dave.
Me at about your age...same bag, same bones...same muscles...just a little seasoned.

95062589_2933310413430044_7244199520005783552_n.jpg

Back