whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who is Kyle? And all this started with you saying "I like having the kid around". I could find the post but you know it is there. And you know you like little boys (wink). You and Zinny doing the skinny lol.

Breaking news just in ...ASite rates the top 5 lifts in the "Whadja Do Today" thread...

1. Treevet's puddle jumper
2. Quesidillo's overweight overlength overpriced puddle jumper
3. Treevets 75' Altec
4. Epiklein's new (to him) Int. rear mount
5. And last but least...Quesidillo's Hommo (I mean Omme) potty lift

Wait, there’s a 75’ altec in the historic fleet now? Pics please.

Good for you. You finally found a spot for your non zero turn loader...LOT CLEARING in a space as big as 3 football fields. Kudos.
whats that song? something about give me 40 acres and ill turn around?
ill take a skid over an articulated loader any day (And before you say anything, ive ran a skid before lol)

maybe I should get a restraining order against the both of you :p

Lol, I’d pay good money to crazy old vet ***** slap you around. Just saying. He sounds like one tough customer. A while back was telling us about some of the fights he’s been in with some of his ex (wink, wink) workers over the years… lol.

Good for you. You finally found a spot for your non zero turn loader...LOT CLEARING in a space as big as 3 football fields. Kudos.

View attachment 936447

Listen, if you really had any idea what that machine is and what I do with it everyday, you be trading in your dingo and ancient technology skidsteer (think lawn and driveway) and be searching for a used one (cuz you can’t get that pollution control free beast anymore) the next day. But I’m not arguing this with you, just saying it’s the greatest tree machine I could ever ask for… heck, I’d buy another used one for B crew in the making if I could - just like the Omme, be a fool not to. Me and that machine are kinda like Hendrix and his strat were. Just saying.

for B crew in the making if I could - ....
I know a guy that #1. Is available... and #2. a mutual man crush already exists ...for the Quesidilla B Crew!!!

Name rhymes with Minnie...excellent knowledge in lanyards....can drive a tractor (giant like machine) around in a pasture all day long...already extensive knowledge in fence line clearing so be ready to go in your lot clearing business. Just sayin...

Back