whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know how they were saying how that Florida tree co that just tipped the crane was previously charged with price gouging? Well I just paid 9 bucks for little bag of popcorn at the movies.

But that's allright, its the tree guy's who charge to much. At least we let everbody bring their own food.

And do you know how hard it is to explain to a 5 year old why her Chinese toys always brake and never work right. Hell, I am not sure I even understand that one.

:confused:........was just noticing it ...what's wrong ....maybe you see some meaning I cannot see.....no any second purpose in what I was sayng.......and regarding the enlightment....please.....I'm listening ...always eager to widen my wisdom......:bowdown:

peace

Just don't make sudden movements and it will be OK.

I gotta see this

Every time I post pictures up on the work/equipment you passively call me out on, you don't respond.

So, if you'd like pictures of anything from now on, I fully expect an "I stand corrected" From you, or I won't bother posting the pics. :msp_thumbup:

Wow.. bought a 200T to take down trees for fam.. and that was it. Guess cheaper than hiring somebody (maybe).. but depending on his experience a whole crap load more risk..

I asked him to throw on a saddle and make his way up a tree in the neighborhood after he asked for a job. About 5 min into it, I asked him to come down, and that I'd just take the gear......

BTW, the 200T was just the tip of the iceburg. I got a new buckingham saddle/spikes straps and pads, a porty 3 150 climb line 150 static line 150 5/8 arbor plex #### ton of straps, chains, files, sharpening kits, 2 full sets of ppe, a dozen assorted biners, a few fig 8's, gloves whoopie slings, dead eye slings 1 micro pulley 4 blocks ranging in sizes mid-large filters, 3 rope bags, commercial wheelbarrow, rakes steel rake shovel and 6 gallons of winter weight stihl bar oil and a bunch of other stuff.

Don't ask me why, but he had it all.. And it's all got less that a cpl jobs of use, it's like new or not used at all.

When times are tough, the stuff gets going........

Last edited:
Every time I post pictures up on the work/equipment you passively call me out on, you don't respond.

So, if you'd like pictures of anything from now on, I fully expect an "I stand corrected" From you, or I won't bother posting the pics. :msp_thumbup:

Well I gotta say I don't remember ever seeing any of your pics. That don't mean you didn't post any pics though; see my avy pic? Yeah and don't expect me to stand corrected when I can't even stand.:tongue2:

Last edited:
Well I gotta say I don't remember ever seeing any of your pics.

I posted pics of the of the 1890 chipper, posted pics of my log truck and the 30 tree removal in Framingham, (those 2 were specifically for you and old dirty btw). I even asked if OD wanted to work Framingham....

So, if you want to see any of those pics I posted, you can look up my post history.

AND if you still don't believe, a cpl of the other members on this board and I will be GTG soon, and I'll have them stop by the yard to verify my equipment list just for you......

:msp_biggrin:

Last edited:
I asked him to throw on a saddle and make his way up a tree in the neighborhood after he asked for a job. About 5 min into it, I asked him to come down, and that I'd just take the gear......

BTW, the 200T was just the tip of the iceburg. I got a new buckingham saddle/spikes straps and pads, a porty 3 150 climb line 150 static line 150 5/8 arbor plex #### ton of straps, chains, files, sharpening kits, 2 full sets of ppe, a dozen assorted biners, a few fig 8's, gloves whoopie slings, dead eye slings 1 micro pulley 4 blocks ranging in sizes mid-large filters, 3 rope bags, commercial wheelbarrow, rakes steel rake shovel and 6 gallons of winter weight stihl bar oil and a bunch of other stuff.

Don't ask me why, but he had it all.. And it's all got less that a cpl jobs of use, it's like new or not used at all.

When times are tough, the stuff gets going........

Hey! That sounds like Plas! But Plas has everything under the sun and its still shiny too.
This guy is BSing you about the work he did, something ain't right. That is to much to buy to do a little work around the house then sell . He wants or wanted to work for real and probably had to sell all his gear cause he screwed up and spent all that money before finding a job and when he tried to use all that gear he realized he had made a slight err in judgement. You should take him on if he don't look to bad but he still is gonna have to start at the bottom and not at the top which is probably where he thought he belonged. But what do I know?

I posted pics of the of the 1890 chipper, posted pics of my log truck and the 30 tree removal in Framingham, (those 2 were specifically for you and old dirty btw). I even asked if OD wanted to work Framingham....

So, if you want to see any of those pics I posted, you can look up my post history.

AND if you still don't believe, a cpl of the other members on this board and I will be GTG soon, and I'll have them stop by the yard to verify my equipment list just for you......

:msp_biggrin:

I need not be verified but thanks just the same.:msp_rolleyes:

Hey! That sounds like Plas! But Plas has everything under the sun and its still shiny too.
This guy is BSing you about the work he did, something ain't right. That is to much to buy to do a little work around the house then sell . He wants or wanted to work for real and probably had to sell all his gear cause he screwed up and spent all that money before finding a job and when he tried to use all that gear he realized he had made a slight err in judgement. You should take him on if he don't look to bad but he still is gonna have to start at the bottom and not at the top which is probably where he thought he belonged. But what do I know?

Wow, I actually agree with you on something. Who woulda thought?......

Wow, I actually agree with you on something. Who woulda thought?......

Well its either that or denial. Get him now before he gets away, well, that is if he ain't too stoopit.

I can't find the threads, what did you name them?

And was OD getting on ya too? See, I am the nice one.

Last edited:
Well its either that or denial.

I can't find the threads, what did you name them?

And was OD getting on ya too? See, I am the nice one.

I don't think they were in any threads I started, all of the pics were posted in threads I was commenting on. One was this one
(framingham). One was a thread NC had about choosing his next chipper and here's the log truck cuz I just don't remember where I posted that one.... Tell me if you recognize the back ground in that picture.

Last edited:
I don't think they were in any threads I started, all of the pics were posted in threads I was commenting on. One was this one
(framingham). One was a thread NC had about choosing his next chipper and here's the log truck cuz I just don't remember where I posted that one.... Tell me if you recognize the back ground in that picture.

No, I don't recognize it, it looks like Anytown USA.

Kinda does, yes. I took that pic before we got on the highway right outside of Piperstown PA

Oh, well, most of us normal Pennsylvanians are sure to stay away from there. You are ok though?
Wait! Piperstown? ####, I was supposed to meet some jack ass there to kick his ass!:hmm3grin2orange:

Where the hell is Piperstown anyway?

Oh, well, most of us normal Pennsylvanians are sure to stay away from there. You are ok though?
Wait! Piperstown? ####, I was supposed to meet some jack ass there to kick his ass!:hmm3grin2orange:

Where the hell is Piperstown anyway?

Well I haven't the slightest who ass YOU were supposed to kick in Piperstown.....:msp_lol:

But, I did have a feeling it was quite "country"..

I came out unscathed besides the blown retread in CT on the way back.

Back