whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Not too shabby a month after Christmas.Most everything else I've been bidding on has been
either "Are you out of your mind?,or We'll let you do it in Feb.".

This month has sucked up to this point .I was twice as busy in Dec. Go figure :monkey:

Yep, same place. My aunt told me there are trees down all over. Another friend had a little damage to her house. She's asking me when I'm coming back out there... Still getting calls from Alabama...

I have a little prune job tomarrow, its almost not worth starting the truck but its somthing.

Jeff, there are unique geographical features that funnel storms in that area. It is kind of an anomaly and strange. The same areas (high end) get smacked there year after year. And the same people with money keep building there because of the beauty of the landscape.

Jeff, there are unique geographical features that funnel storms in that area. It is kind of an anomaly and strange. The same areas (high end) get smacked there year after year. And the same people with money keep building there because of the beauty of the landscape.

I live in alley central I have seen and worked on at least 30 tornado sites in less than twenty years all within twenty miles!

We had the triple threat yesterday, Rain/Ice/Snow, so aaaaagain, we stayed in. Firewood mountain is getting real big! Going to try and finish up a land clearing we got stuck on today, so damn slimy out and I am out of easy street trees, nothing but backyard or hard access stuff on the books. Have been waiting for it to get and stay cold. This 40 degree crap makes for a muddy mess.

Just remember Rope.We do it because we LOVE it.:laugh:

Ok but for some reason I forget that after three or four hours battling wild rose with the bush hog and weed eater and chipper lol:cheers:

I thought it was not gonna be too bad at first then ran into a locust grove lol and that's serious stuff with the whisper:) Ah well no pain no gain:monkey:

Just remember Rope.We do it because we LOVE it.:laugh:

Oh yeah, i forgot.

Nothing going on here but the rent. That's Ok, I got projects around the house to do. Now ripping up carpet. Whoo Hooo! Not.
Gotta keep up with the gime time. My wife is preparing for a 5k.

I was inspecting my boom today, and I found what looks like it might be a crack at the upper boom side of the knuckle. I am gonna have to call and have someone out to look at it before it flys again. I wired brushed it to see it better but I dont know. I marked what I think is a crack with green arrows. Also found that my pvc liner in my upper boom slide down towards the knuckle and I can get it to slide back up. Any ideas how to get it back up?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back