whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hung all my sheetrock over the last week and got the first coat of mud on today. With all the experience I'm getting, I might go buy a toolbelt and start a carpentry business.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Lmao ok but my man gotta pick up production ya know

I changed a toggle switch in my stumper the other day... I think I'll be a mechanic when I grow up... Oh, Oh, I got it, I'll be an electrician!!! :)

I changed a toggle switch in my stumper the other day... I think I'll be a mechanic when I grow up... Oh, Oh, I got it, I'll be an electrician!!! :)

And it only took you a week and a half to diagnose the problem too! Man, with turn around times like that you could make at least a hundred bucks a week! #### this treework ####, I can mechanic like a mofo, I wired up my 4runners window a few weeks back, and it was only my third attempt! I just KNOW it's gonna work this time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBgcl2ZoAv4&context=C3ac11d5ADOEgsToPDskKk9muki7z3VTXRvIoZ1SAX

And it only took you a week and a half to diagnose the problem too! Man, with turn around times like that you could make at least a hundred bucks a week! #### this treework ####, I can mechanic like a mofo, I wired up my 4runners window a few weeks back, and it was only my third attempt! I just KNOW it's gonna work this time!
VIDEO0001.3gp - YouTube

That's no fair Chris, you know I had to take a beer break... :)

Kitchen is just about done, waiting on cabinets. The river looks pretty good from the back porch as long as it stays down there and out of my house.

attachment.php

attachment.php

This thread sure has gone to ****.Guys posting about doing laundry,building cabinets and doing dishes.
My Biatch work for the day was doing 4 estimates, picking up cabling supplies and a new 460 with a full wrap and the big dawgs, boring I know anyone mop a floor today?

I do got to find a way to write off my beer expenditures. A Sam Adams stress management course? Only 15 bucks a night. What a steal!

This thread sure has gone to ****.Guys posting about doing laundry,building cabinets and doing dishes.
My Biatch work for the day was doing 4 estimates, picking up cabling supplies and a new 460 with a full wrap and the big dawgs, boring I know anyone mop a floor today?

I sat home in my Jammies all day and watched it snow... But I'll prolly do better tomorrow than you will all month. :hmm3grin2orange:

Oh, no ####?!?!?!? You got the big dawgs!?!?!?!? How'd you manage that? That's pretty ####in awesome. Man, I wish I had the big dawgs too. Oh, man, does your penis feel better after that, cause that's gotta give you at least in inch or two down there. Holy ####. Big dawgs... I just can't get over it...you mean, the ones that aren't the regular dawgs, right? The ones that are bigger? Wow, man, that's ####in' cool.

Oh, no ####?!?!?!? You got the big dawgs!?!?!?!? How'd you manage that? That's pretty ####in awesome. Man, I wish I had the big dawgs too. Oh, man, does your penis feel better after that, cause that's gotta give you at least in inch or two down there. Holy ####. Big dawgs... I just can't get over it...you mean, the ones that aren't the regular dawgs, right? The ones that are bigger? Wow, man, that's ####in' cool.

All that jealousy sure is flattering, I got a crane job tomorrow ill post some pics, maybe you could paint the kitchen I sure would love to see a few of those shots.

All that jealousy sure is flattering, I got a crane job tomorrow ill post some pics, maybe you could paint the kitchen I sure would love to see a few of those shots.

Dude, my brush work is downright nasty. Like poetry in motion sloppin that #### all over the mother ####ing wall like a bad ass. I'd sure love to see some pics of you hackin' it up in the tree though. You graduate up from that 200 for crane work yet, or you still settin 10 spider legs and whittling with that lil topper?

Congratulations!

One good thing today, I bought a few trees and they threw in a house!:laugh: The seller accepted our offer and the bank dude said we are approved so I guess we are movin on up like the Jeffersons....[/QUOTE]

Hey, Way to go! Hope ya do well!:msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back