whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have a 4 day job clearing a tree row of weed trees and another lawn riding job cleaning the perimeter of a huge property I bid to do in the ground freeze of the winter. No freeze. Doing it now when getting busy at those prices hurts. But the show must go on. Don't want any neg rep.

Well Change 1 change 10000. Just got off the phone with the HO, they still have a dumpter in the drive:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang: They had a major water leak in their house while on VaCa. Did major damage to the place, but the contractor was supposed to be done last week. He could have called me to let me know, have all my trash ready to go, so now its a complete gear change up................maybe stumps..........maybe a small prune, hell I dunno, LOL. I'll do sumtin, got to, have buttloads of work lined up, gotta start knocking them out. Just makes ya mad when you are literally ready to jump in a truck and go, then get stopped dead in your tracks. :angry::angry:

Going out today to finally finish a land clearing that I was shut down on due to the weather. It never froze here, so it stayed slimy all winter, pretty dry now, so should be able to get my machine down there. Hope and pray that it does. If I have to hump out a big hedge log...................

Yeah I have a 4 day job clearing a tree row of weed trees and another lawn riding job cleaning the perimeter of a huge property I bid to do in the ground freeze of the winter. No freeze. Doing it now when getting busy at those prices hurts. But the show must go on. Don't want any neg rep.

My onions are still growing in the garden from last year. :msp_biggrin:

Got paid for the muni gig on friday. Played with my new 660 with a 36" bar yesterday morning. :D

Going to put it to good use on some large cottonwoods this week. Weather is holding, and the phone is ringing...it's go time!

Well thats your fault cause everyone knows facebook is gay :wink2:

This is what I put on my FB page

001-31.jpg

I bought a new staight gas can, opposed to the gay gas can, its sitting to the right of the little unsure one in the middle. Its, true, I don't know what's in there and I am afraid to put the nozzle in the wrong hole.

Sunday's have always been the longest hardest days of the week.

004-27.jpg

The can makes for a great rope container. I drill a few holes by the bottom for airflow.

007-15.jpg

I dunno about this. You can laugh all you want, I did.

006-17.jpg

I picked up the redwood 4x4's at the same place I picked up the rocks. At the Green Industry Recycle Yard.

013-13.jpg

I got this from township. its leaf compost. I just needed a little real quick now, I don't like to take my trucks into the township yard so I took my wife's car, trailer and pickfork. Went down last week, they loaded some much in it, nobody was there on Sun.

006-18.jpg

Last edited:
I don't ever remember stopping because of wind but today is friggin too much ,the tree is moving away from constantly. I eaten so much sawdust I can skip dinner for sure , I am done for today GRRRRRRRR

My onions are still growing in the garden from last year. :msp_biggrin:

Same here. I pulled about 20 of them over the weekend. Still got bunches more growing.

Out bidding two jobs. Both want them done ASAP. Supposed to get the clutch for my stumper tomorrow. None to soon either, I am backed up on stumps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Home for lunch. Just knocked a bunch of sticky Aust. pines. All dead on farm.

Great picts Danno, adorable girl and pretty property. You a lucky man.

Straight gas....gay gas...priceless :hmm3grin2orange:

Just finished my second job... Got a $75 tip... Me and my guys are doing lunch at Joe's Crab Shack with the proceeds before we go to lunch... :)

Home for lunch. Just knocked a bunch of sticky Aust. pines. All dead on farm.

Great picts Danno, adorable girl and pretty property. You a lucky man.

Straight gas....gay gas...priceless :hmm3grin2orange:

I figured the queer folk on FB would get a kick or at least something out of it. I put Murph and Reg on there too... and of course, The Dan.

When we saw the lot we bought it, its still local to Philly but country though not as country as all that. I keep my trucks on the ROW , the wooded area is preserved. I moved in 7 years ago, cleared the mess under the wires and started my biz. Well, I call it " buying some tools I thought I needed" but I pay taxes, have ins, a business name.

I just got back from dropping the trailer and compost along with a few yards of the stuff I had here. It was to windy and cold to plant grass so I just dropped the trailer ,dumped the truck and went for a load of rock. I got about 8 in the truck.

I am looking for some sort of fabric with which to cover the area I seed. Not straw fabric but something like white bed sheet. In the past I have done it like that, the grass pops right up then you take the fabric away. I don't want woven stray mat, people always tell me that gets stuck in mowers and I can see that. I might have to use plain straw. Maybe just more compost? I plan to work the seed into the top inch of the compost before I put it down. I am gonna wait week to actually plant the seed.

To the dump, to the dump, to the dump, to the dump, to the dump... With a belly full of lobsta, crab and clams... 1 Blue Moon draft... :)

Just fired up my wood burning add on furnace. 35 tonight and glad to get rid of wood in garage. Guess it is kind of an incinerator at this stage.:msp_thumbup:

Where Mds go? Start paintin the house lol?

Back