whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 237514View attachment 237515View attachment 237516View attachment 237517View attachment 237518
Did these 2 yesterday, spruce between the house and service line, then the silver maple over the cottage and septic, weather cooperated so that was good, tree was in bad shape. All the big wood stayed, the owner wanted us to leave the base of the stump cut at 4' so they can have like a table or? whateva! I do what the customer requests. Also inside were some baby squirrels about 15'. We saved em!

View attachment 237524View attachment 237525View attachment 237526View attachment 237527
Few more, everything went great, my 200T started running funny near the middle of the job though, think it needs a carb kit, once you sink it into something big it just bogs down! Chains sharp and everything, it's 4 years old, so I had to go to my back up Dolmar and it cut through the silver maple like no one's business! Got a decent sized dead Beech to remove from over a house this morning then 18 stumps this afternoon! Yee:msp_tongue: haw!

Have you taken the spark arrest screen out of the muffler?

A friend of mine had his carbs gone through and still the same thing. It turned out the boot wasnt on on the wire all the way. Try pushing the boot on the wire.

All im saying to is if guys like him want to constantly run his flipper. sooner or later guys are gonna get mad. it may bite you it may not. only time will tell. being an ass hole to people will only get you so far in life. and its also appartent in his case.

around here none of the tree guys have problems they all help each other and dont cut eachothers throat. but on here its like every one is the best in thier own mind since they have a 20k bucket and should be constantly battering people that might actually have real knowledge. i mean if a guy uses cranes everyday he might actually know just a little bit? right.

90% of the real tree guys hit the road on here and its a shame thier use to be really good topics going on and i really liked reading them but anymore thier is nothing.

get out now before they drag you down and eat the flesh right off yer bones.

....back in the early 90's i was working at this tree outfit back east....they had just hired 4 new crew members....
one day at a meeting one of the crew leaders looked right at me dead in the eye and said "someone stole my hand snips".... i was shocked and surprised... i thought he was accusing me.... this was on a friday and i spent the whole weekend fretting about it... then i got mad... on monday after work i stopped off at the fish market and got 2 rotten blue fish.... on tuesday i put them in his tool box...they sat there all day and overnight....on wednesday he found them... he was so pissed... it was funny as hell... he spent the morning washing all his slimy ass tools... everyone laughed at him... he looked like a real **********.... and i felt great.... he could not figure out who did it.....2 years later i told him it was me.... he said hed found his snips and just lost them..... turns out at the meeting he was looking at me becuz he knew i did NOT steel his snips... i felt like scum... but i took away a lesson... both sides can #### up from time to time.... if you got a problem with someone have the courage to stand up and SETTLE it.... it avoids misunderstandings and a hell of a lot of stinky situations.....

Well, ain't you the psycho?

So far I've just been waiting around for the phone to ring, although I did book my airfare for next week down to Charlotte. Got a conference call scheduled for this morning regarding my website. After that I have a job to look at, and a bunch of paper work to take care of.

My Ban is up is that good?

Ohhhhhh boy something good better happen ASAP because the heartbeat of this thread is starting to fade and it may flatline soon ....LOL

Heartbeat of this thread? The thread has been bleeding to death for 1000 pages. It seems funny (lol ha ha) that I got banned and yet the MDS and Matt debacle was allowed to carry on beyond reason. What does it take for a clique member to get banned? Making the beanie boy a mod was a great idea for protecting the clique together in this bottle.

The gang that has taken over this forum can sting each other to death as no normal person would tolerate the goings on in this forum at this point. A degrading and downhill slide is what this whole website is heading into. Enjoy your own company boys, the men have left.

the Aerialist

Heartbeat of this thread? The thread has been bleeding to death for 1000 pages. It seems funny (lol ha ha) that I got banned and yet the MDS and Matt debacle was allowed to carry on beyond reason. What does it take for a clique member to get banned? Making the beanie boy a mod was a great idea for protecting the clique together in this bottle.

The gang that has taken over this forum can sting each other to death as no normal person would tolerate the goings on in this forum at this point. A degrading and downhill slide is what this whole website is heading into. Enjoy your own company boys, the men have left.

the Aerialist

Does this mean this is your last post?

the Aerialist
ohhh dougable your missing the whole point the best part of this thread is watching you get banned , I mean you may be one of the biggest troublemakers your scope is wide but I wouldn't bother too much with father time I've learned the rules to let you hang yourself with a rope you tied yourself LOL ... But anyway you are my comic relief I just hope you post the video when you get folded like a cartoon character by a tree , that sir would end this thread that day because it couldn't be topped .... But anyway I doubt MDS is far gone he will come to what little sense he has and come take a monster #### right on your baldspot .... Maybe I am wrong but I've been right a few times in the past .... I actually wish there was a uber like button and I would hit it daily watching that branch whack you in the nuts its just a shame it wasn't hard enough to be sure you could never reproduce again ...

the Aerialist

You personally were responsible for killing this thread. It never survived the your childish crap. You can point fingers at everyone and anyone but in the end it was YOU. Here you go again complaining about mods because they wont ban someone when you start #### with them, and yes thats how it always go. You start #### then run to the mods. You caused the over moderation of this thread and chased people out of here. Now we have a mod a member of the "clique" (which is obviously a veiled reference of your former phallic based descriptor). So in my book you are still taking a shot at the mods. We finally have a mod who is controlling the substance that really needs to be addressed "safety issues" but you just want to continue your ####. Doug GROW THE ####. You must have been an only child.

You personally were responsible for killing this thread. It never survived the your childish crap. You can point fingers at everyone and anyone but in the end it was YOU. Here you go again complaining about mods because they wont ban someone when you start #### with them, and yes thats how it always go. You start #### then run to the mods. You caused the over moderation of this thread and chased people out of here. Now we have a mod a member of the "clique" (which is obviously a veiled reference of your former phallic based descriptor). So in my book you are still taking a shot at the mods. We finally have a mod who is controlling the substance that really needs to be addressed "safety issues" but you just want to continue your ####. Doug GROW THE ####. You must have been an only child.

Dang good post, SOM.

Doug, the 'clique', (what ever you want to call it), just happens. The back and forth between guys must be something you don't understand. Me and Slayer went at it for awhile and we are friend's. Actually, I've got to call him in a few minute's. Anyway, this 'clique' you speak of in reality is made of real tree guy's and you should know better than to try what you did to ruin this thread. You ever heard of the word 'Humble'?
Jeff

Dang good post, SOM.

Doug, the 'clique', (what ever you want to call it), just happens. The back and forth between guys must be something you don't understand. Me and Slayer went at it for awhile and we are friend's. Actually, I've got to call him in a few minute's. Anyway, this 'clique' you speak of in reality is made of real tree guy's and you should know better than to try what you did to ruin this thread. You ever heard of the word 'Humble'?
Jeff

Wait a minute. Jeffy just made a post with no smilies and he used a lot of words, in paragraph form to boot!!!! The #### is up around here these days?

Not an amazing day, but I did get a bunch of money in. Also looked at a job or two, and locked in another one from yesterday. Did manage to get pictures of that elm tree, though I don't think they are very good due to the cloud cover. It's the big green monster behind the hawthorne, trunk pick is taken from about 80' away, the other is well over 100. Of course it's right over the septic.

hey

I have been disavowed. Not sure why but some one stripped my A.K.A. Tree Pig custom title from me. Hmmm all my hard earned points down the drain.

Not an amazing day, but I did get a bunch of money in. Also looked at a job or two, and locked in another one from yesterday. Did manage to get pictures of that elm tree, though I don't think they are very good due to the cloud cover. It's the big green monster behind the hawthorne, trunk pick is taken from about 80' away, the other is well over 100. Of course it's right over the septic.

Did you bid on it?
Jeff

Back