whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ever price a job both to remove the tree and to trim it and the price is higher to trim it? :msp_unsure: I will say the wood stays though so that helps out

Yep, do it all the time. My jobs are priced on a time schedule. If the wood is staying and there is no cost for debris removal it is almost always going to take more time and cost more to prune than to remove .

So I was out sitting out in the yard, on the chipper fender this afternoon, smoking a cig, when all the sudden one of the baby foxes from up on the hill, comes poking out from under the rear pumpkin of my bucket (about 10' away from me). It looked startled when I said hey, and then took off back accross the street. I was worried it was going to get run over, but it made it. Then I saw what it was doing. It had a half eaten gray squirril, that it was doing something with, left it by the rear end of the truck. Maybe it was taking it to the trash (wasn't much left). I grabbed it with my ornamental pole snipper, and chucked it back accross the road, just in case it wanted it still. Pretty cool..

So I was out sitting out in the yard, on the chipper fender this afternoon, smoking a cig, when all the sudden one of the baby foxes from up on the hill, comes poking out from under the rear pumpkin of my bucket (about 10' away from me). It looked startled when I said hey, and then took off back accross the street. I was worried it was going to get run over, but it made it. Then I saw what it was doing. It had a half eaten gray squirril, that it was doing something with, left it by the rear end of the truck. Maybe it was taking it to the trash (wasn't much left). I grabbed it with my ornamental pole snipper, and chucked it back accross the road, just in case it wanted it still. Pretty cool..

You're gross!!!!
I'm telling!!!!
Jeff :msp_tongue:

I think havin a pet fox would be cool!

Finally done with the never ending project. Still couldnt get a machine in , too wet, so bust out the hard rakes! Worked our butts off, but we got it. I call the HO around the time he pulls in, he says" Oh where you here today" I was like "are ya kidding me, have u been out back?" "No, I just pulled in, let me walk back here and OHHHH MY, WOW, I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, WOW, HOLY CRAP,WOW, LOL, WOW, HOW THE HELL,WOW It took him a second to gather himself. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy. But I can finally close that place out, THANK F'ING GOD. Never again will I start one of those unless that frost is in the ground. They are deciding on what to put in, I keep trying to pass it off to a buddy for the install, but think they really want me to do it, so, I will. Not real into planting ground cover, but this guy has done over 10g's with me in the last year,so...............

Sounds like a good idea. We can start with theses...should keeps us bus yfor the next year.
Nosak Raw -- Tulsa’s Only Reality-Based TV Show

WTF? Finally going to kick back and watch some of dis, site wont work now, damn!
Its weird, his sites are all down now and if you Google him, you can see reviews, not good!This sucks, I really wanted to watch them, still cannot believe I never seen that site,only seen 1 or 2 of the shows on TV.

Last edited:
WTF? Finally going to kick back and watch some of dis, site wont work now, damn!
Its weird, his sites are all down now and if you Google him, you can see reviews, not good!This sucks, I really wanted to watch them, still cannot believe I never seen that site,only seen 1 or 2 of the shows on TV.

the jackass is probably on here and now knows what a buffoon he looked like so once it got brought up again decided to take the site down.

Heading out to do a small storm damage cleanup, and cutting some bambo. What a pain in the ###.

Then off to rough grading a yard with the skid loader to get it ready for 5 triaxle loads of top soil. I dropped 30 trees, and stumped them for this guy and now he wants me to plant him a new yard.

Well I just watched the 1st 20 minutes of the 80k in the backyard , I find it boring as hell man theres alot of ass scratching on that crew

Finally got on the site and watched a couple episodes............................wow. Cant figure out how a guy like that gets all those toys, all his reviews are bad, cant see how a guy stays in business with that kind of rep?

Finally got on the site and watched a couple episodes............................wow. Cant figure out how a guy like that gets all those toys, all his reviews are bad, cant see how a guy stays in business with that kind of rep?

Doesn't surprise me at all. I see it all the time, right here in my little town.

What is more amazing, is the fact that he gets all those guys to wear shirts that say "Nosack Tree"! Lol.. just don't think I could do it!!

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me at all. I see it all the time, right here in my little town.

What is more amazing, is the fact that he gets all those guys to wear shirts that say "Nosack Tree"! Lol.. just don't think I could do it!!

yeah white tee's with cut off sleaves..

it was his climbers (can't think of his name atm - the big dude) girlfriend or wife. I was just reading that thread not too long ago. She seamed pretty cool

Yes, she was a very nice girl amd Jerome seemed like a pretty good dude. Not sure if he is still with Nosak. Nosak is still working though. I passed his lot a couple of times last week when I was working in that area and saw his crane and equipment. Also saw his crew working on the highway one time over the Winter.

Went to collect some $ for a big stump job I did the other day after dinner last night. Get there the owners like can you trim 4 dead branches off my Oak tree in the back yard that are dead and over hanging the house/fence since you are here? I said sure, you wanna run some ropes. All you have to do is listen and do what I say I told him .......sure sure sure. Got it done in 30 mins, no clean up. So then he gets looking around.....can you trim up this Ash, sure what the heck, that took 10 mins with the pole saw, then again he starts looking......one more small trim job to another Ash, ended up making an extra $300 bucks! Then he got out some beers! :biggrin: My kinda customer!

Latest posts

Back