whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all honesty, my last two jobs went with me mostly because of my demeanor. The last job the woman told me I was right on target with the last guy on price but she said he was just hateful and did not go into near as much depth with her when discussing her tree. She told me that I was hands down a better professional. The job I got today was at a church and the caretaker told me the last guy he talked to said no way, he doesn't work for churches... How do these people stay in business???

I actually get a lot of jobs based on my salesmanship...and I'm getting better at it. Tell the HO what you would do if it was your property, your honesty will shine through and you're in. It ain't all about price.

And I'll toss a shot of Laura in for you too. I do want to be open here after all.

attachment.php

as a fellow climber i must say you chose a great crotch to tie into blakes!!

as a fellow climber i must say you chose a great crotch to tie into blakes!!

Heh. You need a long rope for the tall ones. lol Ok, I'm done. I actually was drunk and missing her last night. She's been at the Jersey shore all week but she's coming home today. Kinda pumped.

Heh. You need a long rope for the tall ones. lol Ok, I'm done. I actually was drunk and missing her last night. She's been at the Jersey shore all week but she's coming home today. Kinda pumped.

Your hottie at the shore all week, by herself?......Blakes, let's wise up a little here boy lol. :popcorn:

Here is one of the two "Twin Oaks"

attachment.php

gotta change the date on that cam it blanked out yesterday and I am blind as a bat without glasses...

Looks like my damned internet is out again (I'm on my smartphone).. seems like its down every few weekends lately. Gets real annoying after a few times.. waiting for a tech.

Nothing, absolutely nothing today 2nd day of in two weeks of
Hot
Hot

Hi 101 °F Sunday
Night
Mostly Clear
Mostly
Clear
Lo 76 °F Monday

Hot
Hot

Hi 101 °F Monday