whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The township came by this morning and whacked back my pine trees by the road and left alot of stubs. I went out and yelled at them and they said they have a right away, but they were 2' past it. They said they left the stubs so that it would regrow. Best part is they dont have a chipper so they left all the braches on my property till they can borrow another townships chipper. I told them they are not leaving them there past today. Nothing pisses me off more then people disrespecting my property. Here is some pics of the way they left the property owned by the public utility. This is there finished product, they have moved onto another street to hack trees.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I took out the morning garbage

http://www.arboristsite.com/joke-funny-picture-forum/192543.htm#post3457143

Actually no tree md, I'm in the commercial tree care and climbing forum. I could post my honorable discharge from the USMC again, but it really was just a side tangent some got off on here so I won't bother.

Well that's probably good advice tree md, I thought if I left a good hinge there it would swing, but that limb was pretty dead and it snapped off on me. A calculated risk which cost $11 to fix. Still got an extra $200 (and beer!) from the customer for my men so it wasn't all that bad.

well time to do something

I have been sitting here all morning crying in my ceral. Now its time to let the big lose go and get out and do something. So I am heading off to go shoot a round of Sporting clays in NY. Nice day out and shooting always makes me happy. To all you Giants fans congrats nice win.

I got all my logs split up soes I guess i need to go get some more but I think my next job is a spruce and an elm. If you really thought I was quittin just like that then yer crazier than me so if you wanna buy my chipper for 20k please do.

And for a 65 year old man to be doing his own tree work, well, that is something regardless. You know what ever you say is gonna make him work even harder and better, the only thing gonna stop him is hisself. You know the type, if ya don't, look in a mirror.

And I don't know what you muttonheads said to Vet to chase him away. Seemed like a honest hardworking individual to me, I'll bet he is as happy as a clam over there at the TB.

It's becoming more and more clear to me that we're stuck with this guy till the bitter end. I'm gonna look on the bright side and think long term... hell, I've been a member here almost 5 years, can you imagine how humorous that freak is gonna be trying to get along in another five years or so!!! :laugh:

I've waited jokers like this out in real life before. Sure they come on real strong (and annoying) in the beginning, but eventually the reality of their ways catches up to them. It's not always as quick as I would like, but the end is always sweet, that's for damn sure!

Really, I could give a #### if the guy is out trying to make a living. He's not in my town and he's not bothering me. I got an old guy here in town that retired from being a corrections officer and now has a tree service. He's not the best climber but he get's up there and does it. He even does crane work. He has been helpful to me a time or two and we are friends. I gave him a few referrals while I was out on the road doing storm damage. He owns a bucket and I can call in a favor anytime.

What really gets old is allowing AA to dominate this once great thread and having to read through 2 pages of BS that he has stirred up just to read a decent post about what someone has done today.

I got all my logs split up soes I guess i need to go get some more but I think my next job is a spruce and an elm. If you really thought I was quittin just like that then yer crazier than me so if you wanna buy my chipper for 20k please do.

And for a 65 year old man to be doing his own tree work, well, that is something regardless. You know what ever you say is gonna make him work even harder and better, the only thing gonna stop him is hisself. You know the type, if ya don't, look in a mirror.

And I don't know what you muttonheads said to Vet to chase him away. Seemed like a honest hardworking individual to me, I'll bet he is as happy as a clam over there at the TB.

Man, what is it with you PA guys... always thinking outside the box.
:confused:

But yeah, it does appear as though AA has been pumping out more work than you lately, so I can see why you might feel that way! :laugh:

And you're right about vet... it was a mistake to get the old boy riled up like that on purpose. My bad actually, and I feel pretty ####ty about it! I wish he'd come back, I would make a formal apology to him. I was actually just bored/on the verge of bankruptcy, and kinda taking it out on the man... not that his arrogant old ass wasn't begging for it. But yeah, I should have showed more respect. He kept on fighting though, so he did kinda ask for it! Lol.

Last edited:
Man, what is it with you PA guys... always thinking outside the box.
:confused:

But yeah, it does appear as though AA has been pumping out more work than you lately, so I can see why you might feel that way! :laugh:

And you're right about vet... it was a mistake to get the old boy riled up like that on purpose. My bad actually, and I feel pretty ####ty about it! I wish he'd come back, I would make a formal apology to him. I was actually just bored/on the verge of bankruptcy, and kinda taking it out on the man... not that his arrogant old ass wasn't begging for it. But yeah, I should have showed more respect. He kept on fighting though, so he did kinda ask for it! Lol.

I have been busting my ass working on crap around the house. Mostly painting. I stained and finished a few doors, etc.
When my blades get back I am gonna dial in the chipper anvil and make a call if it don't snow. Just now got a call for firewood. I am actually hoping NC gives me a shout. I saw an ad on CL about someone looking for a PT climber in Berks Co. Is that you NC?
I need some time to finish a few more projects around the house. A couple walnut shelves, gun rack and I am thinking about renting an exacavater to dig a big hole to grow pot in.

DONE!! Finally got the grinder finished up. Took a case of rayco paint and about a week of my time. What a PITA, stumpers are some nasty dirty greasy things. Came out lookin pretty good for a 13 year old machine. One down :rock:

DSCN0075.jpg

...and one to go :( After this one I'm tearin apart my chipper truck and goin to town :chainsaw:
Man I hope it doesn't snow, I finally have time to do this stuff I've been wanting to get to

DSCN0069-1.jpg

Last edited:
The township came by this morning and whacked back my pine trees by the road and left alot of stubs. I went out and yelled at them and they said they have a right away, but they were 2' past it. They said they left the stubs so that it would regrow. Best part is they dont have a chipper so they left all the braches on my property till they can borrow another townships chipper. I told them they are not leaving them there past today. Nothing pisses me off more then people disrespecting my property. Here is some pics of the way they left the property owned by the public utility. This is there finished product, they have moved onto another street to hack trees.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dam! Ya know you'll see God before they come back.

Yeah, I was gonna say something real sarcastic, but thought the better of it!

It would be really cool if vet came back... I miss the old bastard, and I'll leave it at that!

Have at it I am done with it , I said my peace and thats that , and believe me:msp_thumbup: I shoulder the blame of him leaving , and yes as the words that came from his mouth tc101 its mostly your fault and thats that ...

Latest posts

Back