whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the fact that you don't even know what that means , ask your BM in the morning what it means so he can laugh right in your shriveled up face , and why we were on the whole Orville Redroller topic how do you paint all the nooks and crannys whith roller , maybe you suck up some paint in your super silly straw and then blow it in the cracks , seems like there has to be an easier way , and when do you plan on doing the new crane because your gonna clean out the Depot of all there exterior barnyard door red .... Now go change your pea bag and eat your liver ... And don't go crossing any busy roads without help AND STAY SAFE OUT THERE

Jesus Porks, that seems like a lot of hate!

Hope all is well man! :cheers:

i get my laughs from watching the way vet works. them videos are great, kinda like watching late night 3 stooges reruns.... but in vetties short clips there is only one stooge.
If ya look closely at the crane controls you'll see Veggie has replaced them all with 16" black #####s no wonder why the BM moves so slow he's afraid to touch em LOL

Last edited:
apparently there is a beaver problem in the county I live in cause we just got a list of 2+ weeks of beaver dam/damage removals for the county, neck deep in beaver now that sounds fun. a year ago I didn't even know there were beavers in the area, figured the water was too polluted to sustain life and now I find out there everywhere. now hopefully you dont see me on the news because I got attacked by a beaver haha:msp_scared:

2 more spruce felled and bucked. Saved the rounds and scrapped the boughs.. Bought some toys, Prussik cord and biners.

Last edited:
I am sorry the picture that you uploaded from your 1st edition macintosh from its floppy disc doesn't work. So email it to me @ [email protected]

Here it is if it don't work for ya blubby. OD sent it to me after he dousched her (sorry to break the news to you like this). She still loves ya :msp_wink: OD is real sorry to do a pal dis way :msp_unsure:

attachment.php

Aspen Dental sucks

Well, I have not done any actual tree work this week, between the rain, the machine stuck and then the dentist mutilating my teeth. Went to have a tooth pulled, idiot slips and break 2 others off, has to cut my gums open to get the rest of them. I have not felt like doing crap. Mouth full of stitches, eating vicoden like they are sweet tarts! But...........I have sold my a s s off! I have to stop and take a good look, but I am guessing I am about 4-5 weeks out as of right now. Going to 4 more today. Then it starts, back to 50 hour weeks. Time to make some money again, been coasting, need to start pedaling again.

Going to ask one more time guys. Stay away from the wife stuff, that goes for kids and parents as well. Brothers on the other hand are fair game. To bait someone into a argument is no different than the actual statements that deeply offend. ALL will be dealt with equally. Some may not care, I do and so do many others. So again, last time. KNOCK IT OFF. I am not thin skinned, but some stuff is just off limits

Last edited:
Here it is if it don't work for ya blubby. OD sent it to me after he dousched her (sorry to break the news to you like this). She still loves ya :msp_wink: OD is real sorry to do a pal dis way :msp_unsure:

attachment.php
Well Okay then I will be sure to thank him there Orville........ off to make a million again today, maybe you can buy some more motorcycle old creepy man leathers ? :laugh: Make sure you stay safe out there and don't you go losing your dentures in the fish pond again :msp_sneaky:

You guys are out of control. Can't anyone do a little treework without getting all arrogant, insulting and obnoxious?? I mean really, even I get sick of it sometimes!! :angel:

I'm hoping to get the chipper slammed back together today and finally get back cutting... hopefully I don't turn into an ####### on account of it! Lol. :laugh:

Going to ask one more time guys. Stay away from the wife stuff, that goes for kids and parents as well. Brothers on the other hand are fair game. To bait someone into a argument is no different than the actual statements that deeply offend. ALL will be dealt with equally. Some may not care, I do and so do many others. So again, last time. KNOCK IT OFF. I am not thin skinned, but some stuff is just off limits

What about sisters, uncles, aunts?

Well, I have not done any actual tree work this week, between the rain, the machine stuck and then the dentist mutilating my teeth. Went to have a tooth pulled, idiot slips and break 2 others off, has to cut my gums open to get the rest of them. I have not felt like doing crap. Mouth full of stitches, eating vicoden like they are sweet tarts! But...........I have sold my a s s off! I have to stop and take a good look, but I am guessing I am about 4-5 weeks out as of right now. Going to 4 more today. Then it starts, back to 50 hour weeks. Time to make some money again, been coasting, need to start pedaling again.

Dude, Aspen dental? That's like the Mcdonald's of oral hygiene. I needed a root canal a few years back and went there as I didn't have a personal dentist. Took about 10 minutes of getting hustled from room to room like a ####ing farm animal when I realized my business meant nothing to them. Ask your friends and family who they use and find a good, local dude. The prices are about the same across the board.

Dude, Aspen dental? That's like the Mcdonald's of oral hygiene. I needed a root canal a few years back and went there as I didn't have a personal dentist. Took about 10 minutes of getting hustled from room to room like a ####ing farm animal when I realized my business meant nothing to them. Ask your friends and family who they use and find a good, local dude. The prices are about the same across the board.

I know this now, LOL! I had no clue, nice new building......pretty girls, hd tv in the rooms.......I thought I was in dentist heaven, but I was so terribly wrong! I have a dentist, but he doesn't do oral surgery. I needed that tooth out bad and they could get me in pretty quick, and now I have nightmares! After years and years of bad dental work, complimentary of the Navy. I think I want them all ripped out and nice new fakies put in. All the fillings the navy did are breaking, exposing nerves and all that jazz.

Don't mind a crack or two outta a treeman but a painter and a fatty....hell no:popcorn:

he just mad cause his ole lady gots droopy boobs.:msp_sad:

And don't even start with me ORVILLE. I only laughed. I have been taking it easy on ya (something may be wrong with me, but I kinda like you), as it seems you have your hands full enough already. Lol.

Back