whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ben7.jpg

I am mournful I didn't put the money into this one for working. It was at the point where if you tried to start it it would catch on fire, again.
I put a 350/350 in it and used it while freelancing. Gas got to be to much so i bought the white one. Then I got a 96 4runner. i was in Yota Heaven for awhile there. I am thinking of swapping out the F150 and the Outback for a Land Crusier.

Was just checking out some diesel Land Cruisers on ebay. They can get pricey but they sure are nice. I'd like to eventually get something like that as a daily driver and make my 4runner a bit bigger and badder for off road use.

got my groundy up a tree today, FINALY! been talkin to him about moving up the food chain for a long time now ( long story)but pulled my back out yesterday and this mornion told him he was the climber for the day. Kid did real good, considering my crippled ass was barking orders at him from the ground, I think he shows some promise and held up like a trooper. Didn't panic, did exactly what I told him and looked confident. I think there is hope for this one ....
Two easy removals - 2 picks on a pine and 3 picks on an ash so nothing technical but the boy did good..

DSCN0258.jpg

Was just checking out some diesel Land Cruisers on ebay. They can get pricey but they sure are nice. I'd like to eventually get something like that as a daily driver and make my 4runner a bit bigger and badder for off road use.

I love my '97 4runner. 2" coil lift and 265/75R16 duratracs
43acf8e6-4831-b348.jpg

I see where your coming from but that's what he paid a few years ago for 3 of the others. They'll fall right into the driveway, maybe even straight onto a trailer. Done in a day and I'll still net ~$450. Friends and family discount;) Like I said, fun money.

this is absolute horsechit.

fun money......

f you, pal. stay in the 101 section. you don't belong here in the commercial thread.

Interesting to read you US blokes are looking at diesel now for the fuel saving. My 93 80series is tip top goes n goes pulls n pulls but same mileage as a sedan. Do wish it twas the turbo model some days but it still hikes along with most traffic and I can fix maintain more often anything myself.

Man big day yesterday up 4am daughter 2 to school by 5am for week survivalist navigation camp in a desert all they need on their backs sleepin n ####ting in the scrub. then worked then 5pm drive cross town traffic twas hell 200 clicks return in peak hour traffic u must pity those poor sods who do that daily OMG to deliver 14yrold son to cadet air force training weekend. His 1st recruit days on base, marching taking orders polishing gear and saluting anything that moves. He just may get a flight in training rig and may handle a steyer rifle on range.

Best day of cutting this year

2 cord buckup split and stacked :)

65 degrees up in Deming perfect day for cutting ;)

OH YEAH who says a 261 cant handle a 20" bar and semi skip chain :)

Last edited:
this is absolute horsechit.

fun money......

f you, pal. stay in the 101 section. you don't belong here in the commercial thread.

Territorial much? Didn't mean to step on any toes. Yeah, so it's not my livelihood and it's side money that I earn doing something I enjoy. I have a license and insurance, am I not welcome?

not if you giving it away.

what's the fulltime gig that makes you think its "fun" to try to cut the balls off the guy who does it for a living?

Best day of cutting this year

2 cord buckup split and stacked :)

65 degrees up in Deming perfect day for cutting ;)

OH YEAH who says a 261 cant handle a 20" bar and semi skip chain :)

sounds like the type of day to be shared in the firewood section. did you climb those tree to create the firewood?

sounds like the type of day to be shared in the firewood section. did you climb those tree to create the firewood?

No climbing for 6' 1" 245 lbs. and 50 something year old guy like me :msp_tongue:

One more day tomorrow going to take pic's tomorrow

I'm cutting at a sprint car track that needs more room for campers :)

It's all Birch today :)

not if you giving it away.

what's the fulltime gig that makes you think its "fun" to try to cut the balls off the guy who does it for a living?

Not sure what you're asking here...
Pretty sure you don't live near me so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if I were you. I'm not giving it away either. You must have missed the bit about how much I was charging and the fact that the job in question is for a family member. I'm just a young guy trying to make my own life a little better with a little extra money trying my hand at something I enjoy. I don't see the crime here...

I've found most people here to be helpful and encouraging. I'm sorry you don't feel the same.

Not sure what you're asking here...
Pretty sure you don't live near me so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if I were you. I'm not giving it away either. You must have missed the bit about how much I was charging and the fact that the job in question is for a family member. I'm just a young guy trying to make my own life a little better with a little extra money trying my hand at something I enjoy. I don't see the crime here...

I've found most people here to be helpful and encouraging. I'm sorry you don't feel the same.

He is deranged and impotent and got an inferiority complex and asked admin to make him a mod but they declined so he decided to pretend he is one anyway...don't let it bother ya boot.

And don't even start with me ORVILLE. I only laughed. I have been taking it easy on ya (something may be wrong with me, but I kinda like you), as it seems you have your hands full enough already. Lol.

Budweiser and paint fumes hey Sparkles? Time to get back to work and take the bill payin pressure offa momma?

ps. I kinda like you too :heart:

He is deranged and impotent and got an inferiority complex and asked admin to make him a mod but they declined so he decided to pretend he is one anyway...don't let it bother ya boot.
if that aint the pot calling the kettle black , that's all you got ###hole is are crazy off the wall retarded childish posts no offense but you don't get sarcasm either you fool

if that aint the pot calling the kettle black , that's all you got ###hole is are crazy off the wall retarded childish posts no offense but you don't get sarcasm either you fool

was that a sarcastic post? You're razor edge wit has me on my toes all the time.:laugh:

sorry to offend your butt buddy lol

was that a sarcastic post? You're razor edge wit has me on my toes all the time.:laugh:

sorry to offend your butt buddy lol
I am nnot offended , let's just keep the wives outta it , I apologized already for that and as far as my climbing or equipment or the way I do ####t you can break my balls all day , cause god knows no one here is perfect ..... And as far shutting down this thread that would be a huge mistake this thread has more then 5k likes and 1000+ posts and honestly the guys who can't take what they read here should change there tampons cause this is tame compared to any site I've ever worked on ....and I hold back 50 percent of what I wanna say LOL

I've got two small Oaks to do today. Both tall, skinny pecker poles. They are in between two houses in the front. I could drop them both and be out of there in an hour but I am thinking about climbing them and piecing everything out... Nice gated community, Saturday, nice day and everyone will be out working in their yard. It might be beneficial to put on a little show...

I am nnot offended , let's just keep the wives outta it , I apologized already for that and as far as my climbing or equipment or the way I do ####t you can break my balls all day , cause god knows no one here is perfect ..... And as far shutting down this thread that would be a huge mistake this thread has more then 5k likes and 1000+ posts and honestly the guys who can't take what they read here should change there tampons cause this is tame compared to any site I've ever worked on ....and I hold back 50 percent of what I wanna say LOL

Otay w/ the wifes. :taped:

Back