whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larry, brotha, 101 hit it dead on, but you know the deal, 5 hundy buys a lot of meth! Same thing here.

Some idiot called in on the radio last year as a DJ was talking about his trees, said on the radio that even big trees wont cost more than 1500! Oh Great! So whoever was listening..........

Everyone always comments on the meth heads lets Not forget the drunks , I love to see tree trucks parked at the liquor store carrying a full load of chips LOL:msp_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, take it easy on the drunks! :)

I saw a chip truck with signage parked at one of the local bars last week... Nice advertising, lol!

My latest trinket:

b9c3d5f7179e40d4b0023856e7c7dea6.jpg

They always see me coming. I have been looking at those knives for over a month... That was the last one on the rack... Got me hook, line and sinker.

Bad news is I had a screw shear off in the anti vibe mount on my 044. Gonna have to tap it out.

Got a late start but I'm heading to town and try to get two jobs done today... Gonna be challenging with the 044 down.

Everyone always comments on the meth heads lets Not forget the drunks , I love to see tree trucks parked at the liquor store carrying a full load of chips LOL:msp_biggrin:

Oh hell yeah! We, and I hate it, have a bar right up the street from my house, drive by it a million times a day, often see trucks of other crews sitting there, lettering and all, filled to the brim with chips and logs. Then the guys hang out in front of the place, right next to the street, so they can smoke, all hammered and such. Company shirts and all. LOL.

I had a guy that worked for me for a while some years back, dude was a trip, Hiiiiiiiiill billy! He couldn't go more than a few hours with out a drink, it killed him, sad, he was a cool as s dude, but it had a real strong hold on his life, all he could think about.

I am back from setting up the guys. This is a huge job. It was sold as a 'more than one day' job because the HO is particular. I actually got 10 of my guys to pull overtime today and that way we finish today. The HO cannot see it being done in one day. I assured her it would. Put my top guy in charge and before I left, he asked me that if they finish early , can they go home and still get 8 hours. Absolutely!!! My guys rock.
Jeff

Lol, what a Homo!! And its a good thing you don't drink! You're fat, stupid and uncoordinated enough at this work as it is!! Maybe you could get murph, or one of those "drunks" parked at the packie to give you some saw sharpening pointers.. You shouldn't always be so negative, something positive could be lurking right in front of that fat, dopey looking head of yours!! Just saying. :msp_smile:

You love him, I can tell, I went to Love school and you show all the sign's.
Jeff :sweet_kiss:

I mean really though.. a guy that doesn't even own a portawrap, or know how to use one, criticizing a guy for liking his beer. Just amazing. God forbid a treeman should stop for beer at the end of the day... now I know I've about had it with this place!!

LOL!! You ####, I was just taking the high road and erasing that post! Oh well..
High road ????? Really the only way you can take the high road is in the passenger seat , I think ya mean high bicycle path , you middle age shop troll, I mean you call me fat and dopey , your a heart attack waiting to happen all meth man skinny high blood pressure having chain smoker and that's only what I know of god knows how many ##### you suck and for what , I think Jeffs right if you aint in love you hillbilly pole smoker then your def. In stalker must have stage , by the way #### off for the 4th time

That's right insecure Eddie, I haven't had a DL for like 13 years. Got four months left on that one. And I kept at it and somehow managed to acquire all the equipment/customers that I have in the interim too. I wonder where you would be faced with that?? Huh.. have a good one man.

That's right insecure Eddie, I haven't had a DL for like 13 years. Got four months left on that one. And I kept at it and somehow managed to acquire all the equipment/customers that I have in the interim too. I wonder where you would be faced with that?? Huh.. have a good one man.
dude honestly do you think I even wanna bother with you ,cause I don't .... But if your gonna open your suck hole and run it with me well then your gonna get it back maybe cause your accustomed to running people off , I have told ya at least 3xs don't bother with me and I sure as hell won't bother with you and if you wanna pack it here well I would say to ya , just be careful the ol' AS door don't smack ya in that already beat up vagina of yours .... LOL truck is coming along to nicely hurry hurry though your customers are waiting ...

Feel better now Eddie?

And I know you can make the jump up to sharpening your own saws properly, and learning that porty. Heck, the porty even comes with instructions!! And with the saw sharpening, I would pay A LOT more attention to the witness marks (the little lines that tell stupids where to file) if I was you! You can do it, you funny jokester you, I have faith!! :laugh:

Feel better now Eddie?

And I know you can make the jump up to sharpening your own saws properly, and learning that porty. Heck, the porty even comes with instructions!! And with the saw sharpening, I would pay A LOT more attention to the witness marks (the little lines that tell stupids where to file) if I was you! You can do it, you funny jokester you, I have faith!! :laugh:
due you can jam your porta wrap up your ### if there's room for anything else and as far as the saws go bro really your drawing for anything now to make a sting but it aint working bro .... I am really done man I wish you could just get it man ... Your wasting your typing on me , I mean for real ... And for 23 years of business you've done. Really good for yourself and go and do you man just forget about me please man ? For the last time I really only feel negative here when I have to deal with you , I was having a fun converstion with beans and Md .....

Well I only finished one job today. The truck overheated on the way in and I had to stop to buy some coolant. That did the trick but it put me behind.

My firewood guy brought his 11 year old grandson to help him with the wood today. No chipper or stump grinders on this job so I was OK with it. Lol, he came prepared with his own hard hat. Very well mannered, nice young man. He was totally enthralled with the climbing. I let him "help" me a little and paid him a little money at the end of the day. He just beamed and thanked me twice before he left. Really fun to have a kid around on a light day.

I had cleared some lower limbs and set a lowering line in a Mulberry yesterday evening on this job. When I got there today my rope was in front of the fence... I figured someone had thought I had forgot it and was trying to "help" me. Took a half hour to get the knots out of the lowering line... Towards the end of the day the neighbor came over and said if I was missing anything his dog had stolen it. Said the dog had pulled my rope out of the tree and was giving it hell in the back yard... It's just an old tag line that wouldn't break my heart if some one did steal it... I had to laugh about the dog.

Just got me a slab of ribs and some beer... My weekend begins now. :)

Did some estimates today then worked on my log splitter project for a little bit and cleaned the garage. I am building a log splitter to attach to my mini. It will have a hand valve and also be able to control from the mini. It can be used in regular configuration like a table with a leg or spun upside down to place over large rounds to split with the mini controls. Oh yeah did someone say six way splitting wedge? I did.... six way splitting wedge.

34g5zrb.jpg

de09y9.jpg

35mqx69.jpg

25rzhg7.jpg

Got my tree growing in the deck down without incident but when we lifted the plywood there were 8 cracked concrete pavers. We didn't drop anything on them. Just ran the mini on them for spotting the lift and they were bedded nice and flat in crushed limestone. There's $100 down the drain. Glad I put a little cushion in the bid.
Phil

In Frankenmouth MI for daughters B-ball tourney. This place is like old time Germany, awesome food and I just had my first 5 Bitburger's! Really awesome beer! Nice to have a couple days away.

Latest posts

Back