whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am gonna sell my petzl zig zag i just got. Dont care for it much. Like brand new in box with instructions. Looking for $235 shipped via usps flat rate. PM me if your interested.

Wow, like the third one I've seen for sale like this. After all the hype, guess it's not all that. Now I have to decide hitchhiker vs ropewrench, or just keep lovin my rig...

Da #### is up with this Easter bunny , he scared the #### outta my son and creeped me the hell out so my brother got a pic with him ..... Creepy right ?
8aba9yba.jpg

I have the same thing and taking antibiotics too. This is day three with over a 100 temp, I cant remember ever having a temp this long. Im trying to eat and drink but its hard to get it down, I have lost 7lbs.

Ya it's really rough I'm on day 3-4 can't remember anymore but I shouldn't have tried to work today man what a mistake.

I dropped a pine and limbed it man made me dizzy and wanna vomit. So I shut it down there didn't think I was gonna get home without throwing up.

Ya it's really rough I'm on day 3-4 can't remember anymore but I shouldn't have tried to work today man what a mistake.

I dropped a pine and limbed it man made me dizzy and wanna vomit. So I shut it down there didn't think I was gonna get home without throwing up.

I woke up feeling pretty good but didnt last long. I had to go to the bank and sign papers, I was real dizzy like I was drunk. The antibiotics that I had are almost gone so going to doctor tomarrow.

Almost springtime in Ohio and all the guys out there bidding are HUNGRY....or idiots:buttkick:
Time to start playing the "whatif" card with Mr. and Mrs. Homeowner wanting that "too low to be good" tree removal price...

Did a small job this morning for a long time client. Tried to go finish a job for a newer customer who was a PITA, called him up and he didn't want to come up with the additional coin, so we passed on that. Got a call from another long time client... they are selling the house, so I need to get it cleaned up for an open house. Not happy to hear that one.

Got 3 different email requests from 3 reg customers for jobs to be done next week when I get back from Florida, all good customers just do the work and submit invoice! One is clearing 1.5 acres of poplars!!!! not fun but will be a good $ job. Just hope all the snow is gone !!!! I am enjoying this hot Florida weather!!!

Here is a link to my full review in wes spur's thread.

Seeing your in florida without me, i dont think you get ####! :hmm3grin2orange: I got family that lives in orlando, and flaggler beach. (north of daytona beach)

Wow, yeah looks like a decent amount of fraying, what rope is that? Arbormaster? Doesn't sound like they field tested them long enough. Was at Flaggler beach last year, doing the gulf side this year. People were looking at us like we were crazy swimming in the water they thought was cold for so long! Well I kinda am! Visiting with my parents this week at the Villages, cool area. Might do another round of Disney later in the week.

Wow, yeah looks like a decent amount of fraying, what rope is that? Arbormaster? Doesn't sound like they field tested them long enough. Was at Flaggler beach last year, doing the gulf side this year. People were looking at us like we were crazy swimming in the water they thought was cold for so long! Well I kinda am! Visiting with my parents this week at the Villages, cool area. Might do another round of Disney later in the week.

The rope is New england safety blue Ultra V.

Last day of spring break with my kid. We had a fun day: started out wrecking the kitchen making breakfast then went to to spend some of her gift cards on American Girl crap then met up with some of her friends to go to one of those trampoline fun houses then took the bikes out for a ride and ran into some more friends at the playground. After making spaghetti tacos around 5 I went and picked up my new pick-up, got home and realized I didn't give them the keys to my old truck so me and my little girl drove them back down. We had an amazing conversation about life and the derivatives thereof.

I woke up feeling pretty good but didnt last long. I had to go to the bank and sign papers, I was real dizzy like I was drunk. The antibiotics that I had are almost gone so going to doctor tomarrow.

Ya it must be going around everywhere. It's in the top 3 for bad for sure in my lifetime. They gave me these really big ones called augmentin they are working I have to take them for 14 days.

I just need one more reliable guy that I don't get worried sending him out by himself and I can take sick days.

Almost springtime in Ohio and all the guys out there bidding are HUNGRY....or idiots:buttkick:
Time to start playing the "whatif" card with Mr. and Mrs. Homeowner wanting that "too low to be good" tree removal price...

Hehehe, they might be hungry literally. The company I worked for bid on some ash tree removals throughout Aurora. The city got bids of around 24k; next was around 36k, third was 70k and we came in around 90k. The 24k bid came from seemingly a legit company though, ISA cert arb and all that jazz. Must have been a hard winter...and they are located about an hour away.

Latest posts

Back