whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a 10 year old buttonwood and a 7 year old pin oak again , they are kept to a precise size
5etatage.jpg
pg[/IMG]

**** work , dude your a ####ing joke ! Why is it bad to shear plums , since that's like the 12 th time in 6 years that I've hit those individual trees , honestly I grew up working in a nursery and landscaping by the age of 12 tree working at 18 , so please you cum stain enlighten me on what's bad about the shearing ?

I have over ten years experience as an arborist im a c.a. and never power sheared a tree. I have nor the time or patience to explain why this is so wrong to a treeworker. I do stupid/questionable **** all the time I just dont post it on the web.

I have over ten years experience as an arborist im a c.a. and never power sheared a tree. I have nor the time or patience to explain why this is so wrong to a treeworker. I do stupid/questionable **** all the time I just dont post it on the web.

10 years ..... You can't even carry my #### ! I had 10 years before I was even old enough to drink , and honestly your slip of paper in your case may clean the dog#### off my boot , it means nothing to me .... Again your a joke , I can tell by your pics , contributions ...... And the lack of all the above

**** work , dude your a ####ing joke ! Why is it bad to shear plums , since that's like the 12 th time in 6 years that I've hit those individual trees , honestly I grew up working in a nursery and landscaping by the age of 12 tree working at 18 , so please you cum stain enlighten me on what's bad about the shearing ?

Btw hope you notice I never insult you, just your work. No doubt id have fun at a ozzy show with ya, im just not big into turning trees into balls .whatever works for ya bro.

Btw, you don't need a power shear to get a nice shape. Proper cuts can dramatically reduce an ornamentals size and you won't need to do it twice a year. Unfortunately it takes about 4 times as long and most don't want to pay.

View attachment 308351

View attachment 308352

Honestly mine look better , tight and cleaner , and were contracted to hit em 2xs annually 14 restaurants xs roughly 30 trees per site . We'll take it , and if your finished product was like that apple , well you'd be doing them 2xs in one day :hmm3grin2orange:

Don't let that guy get under your skin about shearing Purple Leaf Plums. The tree is only good for about 10 years any ca knows that. After that you should should start thinking about replacing it. The tree looks great. Wonder what he thinks about topiary, espalier, pollarding are these ca no no's?

He doesn't get under my skin , your right about there time , although I can squeeze 15 if I keep tight , now they are no different then a shrub , you hit em with hedge trimmers for god sakes , these guys just need something to seem educated about , and besides I haven't had a cigarette since Sunday night I quit cold turkey from a pack a day to nothing so right about now I am super irritable ! Prolly mostly my fault for just not ignoring stupidity

I won't argue with you. I sheared one today myself. Im just not proud of it. Some people want that super tight look and will pay to have them done twice a year. Others want it to look like a tree still, not a bush. Others, somewhere in the middle. Each gets what they want. I don give a ####.

I won't argue with you. I sheared one today myself. Im just not proud of it. Some people want that super tight look and will pay to have them done twice a year. Others want it to look like a tree still, not a bush. Others, somewhere in the middle. Each gets what they want. I don give a ####.

Not proud of what , you can't make them that tight without doing exactly like a shrub , and I don't care either man , but to say you can tighten a tree even to the size of that apple with look without making some improper cuts well I have to say I don't buy it .... At all , just seems like nowadays your tossing alot of stones . I just don't get it why :dizzy:

I quit smoking cold turkey 6 yrs ago and its the second best thing I ever quit. The best thing I ever quit was drinkin cold turkey 5 years ago.

I quit smoking cold turkey 6 yrs ago and its the second best thing I ever quit. The best thing I ever quit was drinkin cold turkey 5 years ago.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here man ! Drinking isn't hurting anything yet ..... But if that #### starts pissing me off then I'll flush that habit aswell

Back