whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing great this weekend; helped a client to pick up a playset for his kids yesterday, and got a few calls coming in for work. Got an e-mail with pictures of the jap maples that the lady wants planted, they look like hell.

Going to remove a busted leader off a maple. Then a biggie, several removals on a farm. Leave all where it lands, schweet! Got but load of firewood calls over the weekend. Guess the sudden cool down has peeps a thinkin. Lookin for a spot to paint my bucket this winter. I will make sure to post picks with a bunch of cans in the background..........Pepsi cans.

I was going to say you should work out a deal where you just stay there till its done. Sounds more like a little vacation, that would be awesome.

Yep we actually are, there are a few bunk beds in that boathouse and 2 other bunkies we can crash in, the owner has no problem with it! Bringing 4-5 of my guys

Yep we actually are, there are a few bunk beds in that boathouse and 2 other bunkies we can crash in, the owner has no problem with it! Bringing 4-5 of my guys

Do they own the whole island? You better Tell your guys to watch out for big foot.

Finished the painting on the chip truck. So so glad. Just some vinyl lettering and its done.

1231555_629981547045200_643865792_n.jpg

This is what I did yesterday , slept off a healthy hangover , JR was determined to catch fish though , awesome day all the shoebies have left for the summer thank The Lord !
a9umabyn.jpg
nyse5abe.jpg
anyway a hangover hurts much less on a boat

Last edited:
Got the third coat of paint on the chipper. Just gotta put it back together. Gotta paint the under s8de of my bucket trucks dump body. It rusted all to hell this last year

Couple of maples today. Without the miniskid it would have been a lost cause.
Even with it, my sanity took a beating cause the rented mules (ground fools) were clueless.

View attachment 314536

Back