whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was supposed to go hit a pruning / removal job this morning, but it was raining and I figured by the time everything dried out it would be too late to start. Gonna go on Wednesday instead, get an extra man on the ground. Met with a friend at one place, he put in a couple of trees for my client, all was relatively well over there. Met with a friend for lunch, had fun with that. Got a call from a client, he saw one of my friends in trouble so he gave me a call. Headed over there, turns out 2 of his guys were messing around with a Polaris Ranger on a job, rolled the thing over, one of his guys wound up with a broken arm from the sound of things. I think the other one is going to wind up fired. Banged out a small job with another friend of mine, we took out a white birch, and then I helped him with some hedges. The two of us headed over to a mutual client's place to eliminate some vines, head down to the back of the property and see a "for sale" sign. Big shocker to us... so we figured maybe 1.2 / 1.3, checked it tonight, boy were we wrong, 2.6 Looked at a job for another client, not bad... gotta wait for about a month until they close on the house though.

Yea ...... i am past the itchy part now ..... And made it through my first summer , so I am good for a few more years , my son bet me I couldn't keep til he's 12 , he just turned 8
It's gonna be down to yer belly button by then.:laugh:It's been 13 months since I had a haircut, not gonna cut it either. The stuff is hot though.

Started this nasty ass cleanup , loaded with locust and mulberry , gotta take out 60 or so stumps elevate all the trees to 15ft so the excavator can come in build a bike path and kill all the trees , guess ya can't save them all
e6y2utuq.jpg
y8etu7a5.jpg

Had another busy day with the lift, guys I have to tell ya.... This thing is awesome! Height and reach is incredible.... Will never go back to a bucket truck again!

Last edited:
Drove way out to a farm. HO forgot we where coming, had another contractor in there doing windows on the same side that we where supposed to be :mad: waste of time and fuel. Went to another and found out that the HO has a smoking hot wife! The dude next door was not happy that part of my Jameson pole was laying, maybe a foot, into his yard.......really man! Spook.

We did one Mon. where there was a pot smoking wife.

I hope you burned one with the smoking hot wife , I did a job for a girl who was a hardcore stoner , mom and dad were old head hippies who made millions somehow , well this girl strolled out on the porch the morning we were working in a bath robe and and a bowl ! Needless to say she got lunch for us and then got us all sideways when we were done working:rock: , then sent us on our way with a case of beer and a bottle of crown royal ...... Funny thing is she was the first person to like the tree page on Facebook ...... :hmm3grin2orange: we drive by there once in a blue moon and all look at each other and laugh at one of the coolest bestest work days of all times

2 days of this so far , more then half way done for good money
puzahe5a.jpg
e7y9uga4.jpg
urapuqam.jpg
6yjujyse.jpg
this dude had quite the "tude" when I was poking him with a thorn LOL
uvesu2a6.jpg

Last edited:
Back