whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started a job with a GREEN groundie today.... DF's brother as a matter of fact. Got the bulk of it out of the way, and will go back tomorrow to finish with a friend's bucket, that is of course if he can actually get set up in this hell hole of a driveway. They said I couldn't start until after 9, so we didn't plan on going there until after 9. 8:30 my phone is ringing "are you bringing some new pesticides?" WTF lady??? Get to work pruning some oak branches over the guest house, she comes out afterwards... didn't know WTF was going on. Then she's asking me to take the moss off the roof. :bang: When I'm in the middle of taking out this one POS spruce, she complained about my taking live branches... hello lady! we're taking out the 1 tree. :msp_confused: Then she adds on pruning some dead branches out of a honey locust over the house, could have spent all day on the 1 tree. To end the day of course the husband wants me to change out the nozzle on the garden hose... can't get it off because it's been there for so long I guess? Just brought it back to the house and cut the thing off with the grinder. What a PITA.

Got DF a job at a friend's sawmill, today was his first day. I told those guys if they wanted to kill him nobody would care. Went in there this afternoon to face the music... figured he must have screwed up to some degree.... they loved him. Kid stacked wood all day long, they said they hadn't seen anybody work that hard in a while, and had NEVER seen anybody sweat so much either. I've seen him work so hard that he will wring out 1 shirt, let it dry in his car, while he soaks another shirt. At some point while all that will be going on he will be wringing out his shorts or pants. It's not like nothing comes out either.

Started a job with a GREEN groundie today.... DF's brother as a matter of fact. Got the bulk of it out of the way, and will go back tomorrow to finish with a friend's bucket, that is of course if he can actually get set up in this hell hole of a driveway. They said I couldn't start until after 9, so we didn't plan on going there until after 9. 8:30 my phone is ringing "are you bringing some new pesticides?" WTF lady??? Get to work pruning some oak branches over the guest house, she comes out afterwards... didn't know WTF was going on. Then she's asking me to take the moss off the roof. :bang: When I'm in the middle of taking out this one POS spruce, she complained about my taking live branches... hello lady! we're taking out the 1 tree. :msp_confused: Then she adds on pruning some dead branches out of a honey locust over the house, could have spent all day on the 1 tree. To end the day of course the husband wants me to change out the nozzle on the garden hose... can't get it off because it's been there for so long I guess? Just brought it back to the house and cut the thing off with the grinder. What a PITA.

Got DF a job at a friend's sawmill, today was his first day. I told those guys if they wanted to kill him nobody would care. Went in there this afternoon to face the music... figured he must have screwed up to some degree.... they loved him. Kid stacked wood all day long, they said they hadn't seen anybody work that hard in a while, and had NEVER seen anybody sweat so much either. I've seen him work so hard that he will wring out 1 shirt, let it dry in his car, while he soaks another shirt. At some point while all that will be going on he will be wringing out his shorts or pants. It's not like nothing comes out either.

Dude ...... How much weed do you smoke ? Your daily life seems to start at a rabbit hole every day. I wanna hang with you , man I am feeling like we could confuse the #### outta this world together

Zones 4-9 on the black locusts don't know where you are but that's a big area , kinda invasive though they pop up all over around here , I have a honey locust . I like it much better woods completely different

Got the chipper al back together today minus the vinyl lettering.

attachment.php

Just gotta paint the underside of the bucket trucks chip box yet. Then I am done painting. Cant wait.

That is the prettiest 200 I have ever seen! Going to sticker it up? I am going to repaint mine when I do the truck. Just need winter to get here, so I can take the time to do it.

mevagu7e.jpg
anaduvum.jpg
umasy6um.jpg
e7etu3up.jpg
ezy5y6uh.jpg
6u7u3apu.jpg
just about 20 ft short of reach and .... well second time in a months my ass got torn up by bees , and over a greenhouse and along side of a beautiful pool basically a tree standing by the termites holding hands

Last edited:
That is the prettiest 200 I have ever seen! Going to sticker it up? I am going to repaint mine when I do the truck. Just need winter to get here, so I can take the time to do it.

Thats not just a stock 200 anymore. Larger intake table, hydraulic down pressure cyclinder, and crank chute. Just saying. Lol.

Last edited:
I see you got the little guy's chute all adjusted for the big truck. Nice. I like the yellow too. lol.

Someday I will have a 18" chipper and a 75' reach bucket truck. I hope it's within the next 2-3 years but tume will tell. That chip truck I bought has been a money pit. Will have 13k out of pocket. Just found out the Fuel tank is rusted up inside real bad so I am replacing it with a alum tank. The rust ruined the injectors which is why I had no power between 1500 and 2000 rpm. I should have the truck back tomorrow with a $5500 bill for the work done. Seems like the broken equipment never ends this year. Gotta put a new pressure plate in my grinder too.

Back