whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much just got the roof off my Dodge truck. Gonna head up to Maine on Tuesday with a friend to pick up some type of gizmo for his house. Plan is to stop on the way back and grab about 40 lobsters. Should be an interesting road trip day.

Did the wedding thing today , went to a "cowboy" style deal so as a change we dressed down to go
a3aqahu7.jpg
dyqyzepy.jpg
got the wife in a pair of boots , the. Beer was cold and the good was good what else can ya ask for ?

You can't be all bad if a pretty girl like that stays with you.

Did the wedding thing today , went to a "cowboy" style deal so as a change we dressed down to go
a3aqahu7.jpg
dyqyzepy.jpg
got the wife in a pair of boots , the. Beer was cold and the good was good what else can ya ask for ?

We were supposed to do the wedding thing yesturday but could find a sitter for the kids amd it was a adult only reception.

We were supposed to do the wedding thing yesturday but could find a sitter for the kids amd it was a adult only reception.

That's a shame man , I enjoy weddings for the most part this was different to say the least , they were married at a old plantation/park it was really a cool deal , then we went to a farm and did the whole pig roast saw dust on the floor type of deal . Ended to early for my taste , I don't get into a groove til after 9pm but whatever .

That's a shame man , I enjoy weddings for the most part this was different to say the least , they were married at a old plantation/park it was really a cool deal , then we went to a farm and did the whole pig roast saw dust on the floor type of deal . Ended to early for my taste , I don't get into a groove til after 9pm but whatever .

I like going to a good wedding too.

Yesterday I had on blue jeans and a long sleeve wrangler denim snap button shirt and my coyboy boots and stopped by one of my hangouts to watch the hawkeye game and one of the girls said she liked my canadian tuxedo. I never heard of that before and had to google it.

Yesterday I had on blue jeans and a long sleeve wrangler denim snap button shirt and my coyboy boots and stopped by one of my hangouts to watch the hawkeye game and one of the girls said she liked my canadian tuxedo. I never heard of that before and had to google it.

For that comment I would of made her buy me a beer ......... Stat!

Remembered a very important thing this morning the hard way. I had my bucket raised up for painting. A bad t storm was coming through last night so I lowered it to the craddle. I went to raise it again this morning and forgot thw cover puddles water. As I raised it, the water slaushed over the front. I left go of the lever and went the other way. Well the rest of the water came off the backside of the bucket completely soaking me. Had to change to my second shirt of the day already. Lol.

Canadian tuxedo. Never heard of that one. I remember a good many years ago we were in Las Vegas and I was walking through Sam's Town when I came upon a big commotion at one of the bars. I asked a guy what was going on and he tells me a couple of hosers just got the s### beat out of them. I'm thinking hosers..... what the heck is a hoser? I finally asked later and found out what that meant. That was the first time I had ever heard that.

I have searching for a pickup for myself , does this truck scream" tiny penis " just wondering ?!?!?! I like it .
aduty3y9.jpg

Yes. One of my competitors drives jacked up trucks like that around. Much nicer though. Not surprisingly he's about 5'2" and a hundred pounds. Runs a good biz, but I can't see how you can sell work out of a ridiculous looking rig like that. And I can't see spending twelve and a half on a twelve year old pickup with over a hundo on the ticker. 7.3 or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ma8y3aza.jpg

This is a much more reasonable estimate rig, IMO. Just sayin. Probably gonna pull the dual exhaust off when I do the manifolds this winter as it is too noisy for day to day. Those chipped out diesels with monster exhaust are far to much for every day use. Been there, done that, not going back.

I like the nodded diesel trucks as daily drivers. I drove a 550 HP dodge for a couple years. Better mileage and plenty of power. It's just like modding saws. It's what you want out of them.

ma8y3aza.jpg

This is a much more reasonable estimate rig, IMO. Just sayin. Probably gonna pull the dual exhaust off when I do the manifolds this winter as it is too noisy for day to day. Those chipped out diesels with monster exhaust are far to much for every day use. Been there, done that, not going back.

I am still looking .

Back