whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked at this 3/4 million dollar shack , hung 4 12/18" chestnut oaks off a few monsters to clear for shed. , woulda had a few kick ass picks , but I decided to do the 7 update on the phone which took 1 hour to do and the mood had passed for picture time by then
ne4y2eta.jpg
but I got the all important idle equipment pic though

I'm kinda looking around for a bucket to replace our oldest truck. Problem is I don't have much time to devote to looking. Man there is sure a lot of junk out there. Several folks mentioned a really good place to shop for a used bucket truck a couple months ago but I can't remember who they are. I hate to buy from pictures and descriptions but have done that before with extremely mixed results.

Met up with treeclimber101 and helped him with his school gig this morning, good to meet you, '101 and thanks for the opportunity.

Just bought a new chain for my MS260 and tried 'er out in the firewood pile. She's a good runner, a good deal for$180.:thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Met up with treeclimber101 and helped him with his school gig this morning, good to meet you, '101 and thanks for the opportunity.

Just bought a new chain for my MS260 and tried 'er out in the firewood pile. She's a good runner, a good deal for$180.:thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thank you you helped me out. , I was just laughing thinking about the brown bear Falling on a car hood again , got a good laugh outta that . That the school my wife went too

Rain here today. Dumped this dead white oak this morning. Owner is going to cut up and keep all wood. Just wasn't comfortable trying it himself , with powerlines on one side, and his house on the other. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380403090.197113.jpg

Haven't worked a Saturday in a bit but this was a crunch job. Needed the tree down for the pool guys coming in on Monday. Lol. Love the last minute markup. Easy peasy, tree down, stump ground, out by 2:00.

2any4eja.jpg

Usually I hate it but the forestry does come in handy from time to time.
2e8ypa4u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Removed a storm damaged Norway Spruce and pruned a pair of Black Oaks but could not finish the job due to wasps living in the trunk of a Norway Maple that was to be removed, tried spraying the little phuckers but was ineffective so I will return with some better **** so I can finish the task at hand.

Sent from my Commodore 64

Latest posts

Back