whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a customer that I've done lots of work for hagle me down on my price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that seems to be going around right now. I've had to tell five or six of them in the last three weeks to flat out lose our number.

Eddie posts a vid and the whole thread shuts down for two days? Lol.
33b2088447eae0b71752f4f0633e1903.jpg

This machine has impressed me in almost every way in the few weeks I've had it. It moves some serious wood. Handles a 74", full yard bucket of stump mulch with ease and does it all with no yard damage. I doubt I'll ever buy anything with the term "skid" in its name again.

Eddie posts a vid and the whole thread shuts down for two days? Lol.
33b2088447eae0b71752f4f0633e1903.jpg

This machine has impressed me in almost every way in the few weeks I've had it. It moves some serious wood. Handles a 74", full yard bucket of stump mulch with ease and does it all with no yard damage. I doubt I'll ever buy anything with the term "skid" in its name again.

Can't see. That a 340 or 540?

Really liking it a lot. I'm not used to this type of machine at all so there is still a learning curve going on here. The work is further out and harder to see as opposed to my track loader but once you have a nice grab it all gravy moving around. I also like how I have a couple more feet of reach out and up. The way it moves on bumps encourages seat belt use though. I could see getting launched out of the chair traveling around.

I'm really glad I bought this now for two reasons: avoiding the tier 4 engines for next year and I get a bunch of time learning to use it while I'm slow with work before the spring kicks into high gear.

Really liking it a lot. I'm not used to this type of machine at all so there is still a learning curve going on here. The work is further out and harder to see as opposed to my track loader but once you have a nice grab it all gravy moving around. I also like how I have a couple more feet of reach out and up. The way it moves on bumps encourages seat belt use though. I could see getting launched out of the chair traveling around.

I'm really glad I bought this now for two reasons: avoiding the tier 4 engines for next year and I get a bunch of time learning to use it while I'm slow with work before the spring kicks into high gear.

We thought we would love that machine but finally got to demo one and didn't...none of us. We bought a new swinger last year. Had some early problems but they warrantied everything no problem.

What are you running for attachments?

Back