whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope that ground man afraid to climb is gone now. Making michigan tree guys look stupid i swear. Never have I seen a cotton wood over 130 feet in michigan but what do i know I am just a kid too.

Just got done installing my new mailbox.

Haven't been able to turn my head to the right since Sunday. Went down to the bone cracker last night, there was little girl trying to get me to eat dehydrated kale, I didn't bother telling her how drunk I was or that if I did all that healthy **** she was talking about I wouldn't have any money left over for Big Macs, and bullets and booze. Kale? Hell, even my rabbit only eats Romaine and them baby carrots they make out of adult carrots.

I spent this rainy day sipping Australian Shiraz with brie and triscuits and caressing my Mini 14 while watching A-team re-runs. I also managed to suck down a half rack of Rolling Rock in the interim. My wife said she would **** me but only after I took a bath and give her panties back, I have no intention of doing any of that cause Mr. T is about to fight Oddjob from that Bond movie.

Haven't been able to turn my head to the right since Sunday. Went down to the bone cracker last night, there was little girl trying to get me to eat dehydrated kale, I didn't bother telling her how drunk I was or that if I did all that healthy **** she was talking about I wouldn't have any money left over for Big Macs, and bullets and booze. Kale? Hell, even my rabbit only eats Romaine and them baby carrots they make out of adult carrots.

I spent this rainy day sipping Australian Shiraz with brie and triscuits and caressing my Mini 14 while watching A-team re-runs. I also managed to suck down a half rack of Rolling Rock in the interim. My wife said she would **** me but only after I took a bath and give her panties back, I have no intention of doing any of that cause Mr. T is about to fight Oddjob from that Bond movie.
Where has the bunny been through all this? I hope you got a bunny sitter, there minds can be damaged if subjected all that weirdness

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Never a dull moment eh Doc?

Little aqua logging

dca350d5280e59c60ad267cac35b294c.jpg

Yes there actually is a tree in there some where
4c6236d6ed8cc6eea304f735195982aa.jpg
pulled 60 densely packed yards of crap outa there.

When Jeff says, " it was a beautiful day" I think he is just saying he is glad he didn't get burnt up in wildfires, stove under a mudslide, pulled down in an earthquake, shot dead in traffic, or his boss didn't call him at 3am to tell him the company is being sued and that he better get down to the courthouse and start talking.

I don't always run over mailboxes, but when I do I toss them in the back of the truck and run down to the county dump.

And MDS, what did I tell you about overextending them new guys?

Rainy, crap day. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this two man crew deal. There are a lot of tricks to running it efficiently, that's for sure (especially with "challenged" help). Lol. All in all, a good day, though. Damn tree did grow a bit since the estimate though, I gotta say!
IMG_20151111_144337_369.jpg

Supposed to be nasty here tomorrow, 45° rain and 60-70mph wind gusts....fun times.

I told the boss let's forget about working tomorrow and we'll wait for the storm work to come rolling in[emoji1]

Supposed to be nasty here tomorrow, 45° rain and 60-70mph wind gusts....fun times.

I told the boss let's forget about working tomorrow and we'll wait for the storm work to come rolling in[emoji1]
We are supposed to have 50 mph winds so bossman scheduled me a spruce removal right next to a house and an ash tucked into the corner of two 3 phase.... Pshhhhh I can be sick one day a year right?

Rainy, crap day. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this two man crew deal. There are a lot of tricks to running it efficiently, that's for sure (especially with "challenged" help). Lol. All in all, a good day, though. Damn tree did grow a bit since the estimate though, I gotta say!
View attachment 460601

During the interview did you ask the guy what he wanted on his tombstone?

Latest posts

Back