whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From my experience very few horses ever have a irritation from Cedar, but that's just my experience, no science behind it. My wife is a horse trainer so I'm around them more than I would like to admit. Don't own any though!!

Yeah, that's nasty.

I have been trying to figure out what is wrong with the charging system of my MT-55. There is 14.6 at the alternator but only 12 something at the battery.

And while I do like and am glad to have my tennis court up at the horse farm I really agree that we round up all the horse people and put them on a island.

View attachment 494739Did a lot of cookie cutting yesterday. Sucks when the tree diameter is bigger than the drop zone. That bucket was clean when I started in the morning.

I guess its easy enough to pull out the liner and dump it. I got one of those cheap electric sucker/blowers to clean out my window wells maybe that is what you need. I guess its easy enough to pull out the liner and dump it.

Oh my ****ing gawd! My back is broke, I am headed for the mountain. I still wasn't convinced enough to buy a new battery for the Mt-55 so I just spent another few hours bent over and contorted trying to tighten the hot post on the starter and boy am I PISSED! I would not want to work on these ****ers for a living.

Well I chased all the hots and grounds, the starter post itself seemed a little loose but it seemed that in order to take it apart the radiator was coming out and that wasn't going to happen just now. I cranked the post a little tighter and put it all back together and now actually have about 14 volts coming to the battery.

I don't know, I need it to start a job this week so its going. Maybe I should just get rid of the mini, rent a Uhaul, run down to the border and get some Mexicans. Nah! Who am I kidding? Vote Trump!

Decided after a month of laying around after a hernia surgery it was time to throw junk in the chipper. Cleared everything back away from the driveway about 10ft either side and 20 high. Guts stayed in but apparently I now have soft welfair feet from being so lazy.

5c8530c46100df69533c486052d48bf7.jpg

c565d4d5a90311df9a7515140911a3e3.jpg

Jesse

Made a little, spent a lot. Tax season, quarterlies, work comp, commercial auto. Man I love self employment. Beer 30

Decided after a month of laying around after a hernia surgery it was time to throw junk in the chipper. Cleared everything back away from the driveway about 10ft either side and 20 high. Guts stayed in but apparently I now have soft welfair feet from being so lazy.

5c8530c46100df69533c486052d48bf7.jpg

c565d4d5a90311df9a7515140911a3e3.jpg

Jesse
Man I bet u fill that truck fast with that rats nest that came out the chipper

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Man I bet u fill that truck fast with that rats nest that came out the chipper

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
As long as there's some bigger stuff mixed in it still makes a pretty solid load. No blower on the chipper so if I close the gap between the knives and the shear bar it wont throw the chips and plugs the shoot ..... The alternative is stacking brush on the trailer and unloading by hand ..... After last summer I'm kinda over that..... Maybe next year I'll get a self feeder this will do for now

Jesse

As long as there's some bigger stuff mixed in it still makes a pretty solid load. No blower on the chipper so if I close the gap between the knives and the shear bar it wont throw the chips and plugs the shoot ..... The alternative is stacking brush on the trailer and unloading by hand ..... After last summer I'm kinda over that..... Maybe next year I'll get a self feeder this will do for now

Jesse

You have an old shredder,,,,not a chipper,, no-mo,,,
Jeff :sweet:

Latest posts

Back