whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey JEFF! How many extra hitch pins do you keep in each truck!!???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So you are down around 8th and Chesnut admiring the well lit and well to do store fronts sparkling with precious diamonds and glitter but instead of going into one of those stores you walk around the back to Samson st ( the heart of jewlers row) and open up a door which could be the backdoor to a garage in N Dakota. You walk up some steps through tight hallways and knock on an even worser door, you go in.

Its an old timber framed warehouse built back in 1776 and in it is one seemingly demure and decent orthodox Jewish gentleman. The walls of the rooms are filled with little file cabinets filled to overflow with packets of diamonds. There are so many diamonds in that one room alone it makes you wonder why they are so expensive... much more why so desirable.

But don't be fooled, the little gentle demure and decent orthodox has an Uzi and so does his friends.

They are carpetbaggers, middlemen; involving themselves for profit in another man's business with no interest in its roots. ROOTS.

Its a violent dirty nasty business and it shows in their eyes though the parts they have in it are less risky than the peoples who dig them out of the ground.

I try to equate myself with that risk but I am not physically beaten and my family hasn't been shot dead and shoved in a hole... yet... and again.

These little demure people, dressed in black persuasion and proposed religious beliefs are killer carpet bagging, snake oil selling, entitlement believing, money changing people of the dirt are standing between you and the truth.

Its only money?

Is it only money?

What are your thoughts on people like this?

Dare I ask what were Hitler's?

Do you think I should crash the political forum of this website?

Look at your finger. What's on it?

Hey JEFF! How many extra hitch pins do you keep in each truck!!???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

about 23,,,,,,

I had a conversation with this kid I have been working with today. He is actually very interested in acquiring my business name. I wonder if he is stupid or just wants to know what it feels like so he knows that he knows.

My business name is actually a powerful statement though simple.

Its called Kimberton Tree and Land. The 'Land" part has to do with fixing the godamn yards after I **** them up dropping tree and driving on them and not much to do with anything else.

The 'Kimberton' part is beacause that is the little town where I live though there are many little and big towns very close by.

One time I had one of the chubby coaches from my kids team say to me with conviction something how I should be worrying about my competition who was doing a job at his mother's house 25 miles away.That's an hour and half travel time out here in the country with all these city folk.

I would kill myself trying to compete with someone who was more local.

There are so many companies around here driving these HUGE trucks ALL over the TRI-STATE area trying to price competitively. They are burning more fuel than it worth.

I told the chubby coach emphatically that under NO circumstance whatsoever should I ever be considered to have competition and whoever was doing the work at his mother's was the least of my worries.

Hell, I probably would have look at the neglected dangerous mess at his mother's and laughed cause I know I would not feel right to risk other people's lives for what it would take to "SOLVE THAT PROBLEM" and much less my own.

This guy proclaims to sit on his fat ass all day for a job that raises 3 kids and an obese woman. He works at a "factory" that manages my retirement fund and I notice he and his family eat a lot of food and buy a lot of gimmicks. He thinks I am dangerously insane and to him I am.

I would break his fat ass in millions of pieces by ten ****ing am! He is a carpet bagging middleman leveraged into being. BEING.

He is going to criticize me? And you?

Hell, I'll go "Hitler" on him!

I did!

Now Jeff, listen: I will hitchhike out there with 5 dollars and a shotgun and if I don't see at least THREE hitch pins in the glove box of EACH and EVERY truck, well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But seriously, Jeff! You know those commas don't mean anything right? I am talking about all the commas you always use instead of doing things proper. I think you have more commas than hitch pins!

So you are down around 8th and Chesnut admiring the well lit and well to do store fronts sparkling with precious diamonds and glitter but instead of going into one of those stores you walk around the back to Samson st ( the heart of jewlers row) and open up a door which could be the backdoor to a garage in N Dakota. You walk up some steps through tight hallways and knock on an even worser door, you go in.

Its an old timber framed warehouse built back in 1776 and in it is one seemingly demure and decent orthodox Jewish gentleman. The walls of the rooms are filled with little file cabinets filled to overflow with packets of diamonds. There are so many diamonds in that one room alone it makes you wonder why they are so expensive... much more why so desirable.

But don't be fooled, the little gentle demure and decent orthodox has an Uzi and so does his friends.

They are carpetbaggers, middlemen; involving themselves for profit in another man's business with no interest in its roots. ROOTS.

Its a violent dirty nasty business and it shows in their eyes though the parts they have in it are less risky than the peoples who dig them out of the ground.

I try to equate myself with that risk but I am not physically beaten and my family hasn't been shot dead and shoved in a hole... yet... and again.

These little demure people, dressed in black persuasion and proposed religious beliefs are killer carpet bagging, snake oil selling, entitlement believing, money changing people of the dirt are standing between you and the truth.

Its only money?

Is it only money?

What are your thoughts on people like this?

Dare I ask what were Hitler's?

Do you think I should crash the political forum of this website?

Look at your finger. What's on it?

Oh god!,,let us know if you go political,,they will rip you apart,,,
Jeff

But seriously, Jeff! You know those commas don't mean anything right? I am talking about all the commas you always use instead of doing things proper. I think you have more commas than hitch pins!

I do it , because, it irritates you, but, actually, I think you are one of the top guys that make no spelling mistakes in your post's. (see, I put a period there instead of a couple comma's), oop's another comma, opp's sorry again, ok now.
Period. Got it.
you like periods. ok.Jeff
:cool: I really do applaud your grammar and will try, maybe, to appease you,,,
BTW,,,,,,,,the commas mean something,,
the more there are, the more I mean ','
I can't believe I just wrote all this,,,,,,
Jeff :cheers:

Oh god!,,let us know if you go political,,they will rip you apart,,,
Jeff

Jeff, DID YOU NOT HEAR ME!!??

It would be BELOW me to even involve myself with such a petty endeavor. Those idiots vote! YEAH! Can you believe that!?? Each and every one of those complete and utter morons voted either for that man or that woman with such vehement conviction, truly attesting to each one's worth, believing the words that came out of their mouths and all in desperate measures in order to pacify trumped fears set to precedent by carpet bagging salesmen.

And they will fight til they kill each other over these convictions as made up as they are.

Made up as in NOT REAL!

Rip me apart they will?

With what? Politics?

Politics IS carpetbaging.

I do it , because, it irritates you, but, actually, I think you are one of the top guys that make no spelling mistakes in your post's. (see, I put a period there instead of a couple comma's), oop's another comma, opp's sorry again, ok now.
Period. Got it.
you like periods. ok.Jeff
:cool: I really do applaud your grammar and will try, maybe, to appease you,,,
BTW,,,,,,,,the commas mean something,,
the more there are, the more I mean ','
I can't believe I just wrote all this,,,,,,
Jeff :cheers:

Its the beginning of the end. Its where the buck stops. You cannot lie and deceive through proper and impeccable communication, those who attempt it are weak and misunderstood and the true meaning of words and meaning and truth becomes lost.

Believe it.

Letting that poor old dump truck go really got you fired up ehh

no punctuation for dramatic effect

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Letting that poor old dump truck go really got you fired up ehh

no punctuation for dramatic effect

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No, not so much... if that was a question but if it wasn't then maybe you should punctuate soes eyes bees undermickstandin wat yer saainzus.

I had been itching to get rid of it for a couple years. I was a little appalled when the tow truck driver slit the tires and wholly pissed off about the carpetbaggers.

I am not the type to let an old dog suffer, I will put it out of my misery with no abash but still with great respect.

Jeff, DID YOU NOT HEAR ME!!??

It would be BELOW me to even involve myself with such a petty endeavor. Those idiots vote! YEAH! Can you believe that!?? Each and every one of those complete and utter morons voted either for that man or that woman with such vehement conviction, truly attesting to each one's worth, believing the words that came out of their mouths and all in desperate measures in order to pacify trumped fears set to precedent by carpet bagging salesmen.

And they will fight til they kill each other over these convictions as made up as they are.

Made up as in NOT REAL!

Rip me apart they will?

With what? Politics?

Politics IS carpetbaging.

yup, heard you,,
Do you think I should crash the political forum of this website? your quote,

Jeff

yup, heard you,,
Do you think I should crash the political forum of this website? your quote,

Jeff

If you used proper punctuation I would understand what you just said and meant. However, you didn't so I have to take you as a subvertor and a corruptor. That is something I really did not want to do, however, you don't make sense.

If you think hitch pins and pressured washed gleaming trucks are important but not this then I have to judge you as such in order for me to survive therefore if the time is right I will have to lay you down before you and your lies and propaganda drag me and my family out to be stuffed in a boxcar and hauled off to be incinerated or forced to dig diamonds or climb trees for minimum wage.

I am ready. Are you? Valhalla anyone?

I truly didn't think so.

Jeff, I think you, and most, have been trained to believe what you have been told and not believe what you know. And I really don't think you know very much at all, at least you will never admit to it.

Yes, back to the hitch pins. I don't believe you have ANY extra hitch pins in ANY of the trucks you are so "blessed" to be responsible for. If there were any extra hitch pins you would have said so instead of being a smart ass.

But that is the real key; to have extra hitch pins. Trust me, I have been around. NOBODY has extra hitch pins. But they have plenty of sheets of paper to scold the person who lost the 49 cent key to holding the entire show together.

You don't have any extra hitch pins, you just have sheets of paper given to you by the people who pay you to write on them.

I will pull a hitch pin out of thin air but you can't pay me enough to put up with yer ****. Well, its not yer **** per say, its the **** they told to say per say. Chumpo.

Hah! Viking my ass! More like an easily subverted white man hooked on beer and food.

And MDS is a momma's boy!

There! Now you've done it, you've made me more angry than I was when you could have simply been truthful. What could you expect from me?

If I ever had a job interview with you I would have to laugh to keep myself from strangling you and the rest of the suits.

That would be fun but ill advised. I would go after people all sped up and have a great time but folk's get hurt.

I wonder how many people I have dealt with who were sped up instead of slowed down.

I wonder if that was one of the factors happening in our dealings.

The horse farm owner had recently admitted to me she had at one time been a Meth Head, and did so braggingly like it was some sort of testament to here character in a positive way.

And that right there is one of the reasons I left the farm. If I hadn't had ever known it would have be fine. Now that I know and how she feels about it, well, I guess I feel that she pretty much is an idiot.

Yeah, a simpleton. Hey, you know, that's just how I feel. Maybe if she had different feelings about that and other things, well, attitude is everything.

And attitude is definitely influence by whatever drugs people are taking that you never even think about.

It used to be said that if you have stage fright to just picture the audience naked but I say to picture them high as kites.

How is your attitude towards this woman now that you know she was the type to enjoy getting cranked all the time?

When she told me about the meth, my respect for her dropped considerably, mostly because of her cavalier attitude about it. I stopped taking her as seriously as I had been trying to. She had instantly reduced to herself to " wanna be street thug " and acted like she could wheel and deal with the best meth makers this side of the Pecos!

Jeff, I think you, and most, have been trained to believe what you have been told and not believe what you know. And I really don't think you know very much at all, at least you will never admit to it.

Yes, back to the hitch pins. I don't believe you have ANY extra hitch pins in ANY of the trucks you are so "blessed" to be responsible for. If there were any extra hitch pins you would have said so instead of being a smart ass.

But that is the real key; to have extra hitch pins. Trust me, I have been around. NOBODY has extra hitch pins. But they have plenty of sheets of paper to scold the person who lost the 49 cent key to holding the entire show together.

You don't have any extra hitch pins, you just have sheets of paper given to you by the people who pay you to write on them.

I will pull a hitch pin out of thin air but you can't pay me enough to put up with yer ****. Well, its not yer **** per say, its the **** they told to say per say. Chumpo.

Hah! Viking my ass! More like an easily subverted white man hooked on beer and food.

And MDS is a momma's boy!

There! Now you've done it, you've made me more angry than I was when you could have simply been truthful. What could you expect from me?

If I ever had a job interview with you I would have to laugh to keep myself from strangling you and the rest of the suits.

Wow, your life must be really sad, sorry,
maybe you should not post when you are drunk, just saying, you sound sad,
Jeff

Wow, your life must be really sad, sorry,
maybe you should not post when you are drunk, just saying, you sound sad,
Jeff
jeff, i would not worry to much about dr proteus. he seems to be the village idiot on this site, dueling with you, someone who has real responsibilities and a real job. his comments about MDS are also off the mark, as i know paul, and he is a worker who is not afraid of a challenge. proteus enjoys throwing darts from the cheap seats however.

Back