whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on the happy (unhappy really) juice again Casadei? Remember when you used to call me crying....Daaaave....how did you quit....I am a mess...what do I do???? Please please help me :cold:

thanks dave, im thinking of getting a schedule going for them, might just post when I have time though, next vid will most likely be the daisy chain hitch that treemuggs uses
I just got a go pro last week and I'm paying half for a drone my worker's gonna get and maybe we can have some fun with it when we get some time and rains stops.

I just got a go pro last week and I'm paying half for a drone my worker's gonna get and maybe we can have some fun with it when we get some time and rains stops.
sounds fun, what model? mines an old @$$ hero 3+ silver, films 1080p @60FPS tho
put a sticky mount on my helmet, so far I like it

Back on the happy (unhappy really) juice again Casadei? Remember when you used to call me crying....Daaaave....how did you quit....I am a mess...what do I do???? Please please help me :cold:

I did call you once, not long after Matt died, and I was going through a really rough time myself. Yep. Funny thing is, I figured your mind would eventually degenerate and use that against me (saw the desperation coming. Whatever. Was what it was. Guess i was looking for a friend. Yep, that happened, my bad apparently.
But keep rocking on, you old shigo lover you lol.

sounds fun, what model? mines an old @$$ hero 3+ silver, films 1080p @60FPS tho
put a sticky mount on my helmet, so far I like it
I thought I ordered the new gopro10 but the mfers sent me a 9. Trying to get rid of old stock I guess. It was $50 cheaper. Heard the 10's overheat.

I did call you once, not long after Matt died, and I was going through a really rough time myself. Yep. Funny thing is, I figured your mind would eventually degenerate and use that against me (saw the desperation coming. Whatever. Was what it was. Guess i was looking for a friend. Yep, that happened, my bad apparently.
But keep rocking on, you old shigo loved you lol.
I think you are going thru a rough time now too. I have tried to have a truce with you but you just can't handle it. You are such easy game...I feel bad about it sometimes. Like I said...I can go either way...we get along...or we don't...that's how I roll lol.

Of course he is. So many tree guys are Irish.,
Guilty...but beats being a Hack. Please if we are to advertise that we are "Professional" can we PLEASE spell "profesional" right lol. Aaaaaaaand where tf is the "tree climbers"? Inquiring minds want to know....uh....lol. Calls me please...any hour. We really knows what we are doing. :happybanana:

Casadei Tree Service​

FREE estimates. Locally owned and operated. Profesional tree climbers. Licensed. Tree removal, tree maintenance, trimming, stump grinding. 860-567-4797.

Latest posts

Back