What’s the most desired brand and model chainsaw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
ok what’s the most desirable brand and model chainsaw?

Husqvarna I’d say the 266SE or 266XP she’s light, nimble and cuts quickly.

Jonsered? 620 she’s orange under the red and black.

Stihl??...

Your question leaves things open to a broad spectrum of answers. Are we talking personal desires or the saw the public seeks the most?

If you're asking what people seek out to buy the most, I've seen crap loads of folks going to get the MS170.

Wild Thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son has the wild thang for decades. I purchased for him with his first house. He’s been cleaning up my land in vt. I bought him a husky rancher 460. The poor kid was killing himself with the wt.

I think it’s the one you haven’t bought
Yet but it’s in the back of your mind and your thinking one of these days
I’m gonna get one.
D.

Husky 550/560/562's, the legendry 372xp. Stihl 461's and the iconic 660.

Sent from my SM-G389F using Tapatalk

Husky 550/560/562's, the legendry 372xp. Stihl 461's and the iconic 660.

Sent from my SM-G389F using Tapatalk

There’s a long line of history behind the 562 it goes back to the 162 & 262. These saws paved the way for what we have today.

I been around the Husqvarna chain saws long enough to see them evolve. I ran the snots out of the 2100’s but the nitch in the market is saws like the 266xp.

46 Poulan, I have that middle homelite in blue in its orginal case. She needs points but a may put an atom in it someday. I been gathering older saws for years didn’t know why. I have the mini macs and eager beavers too. There great to carry on the quad.

Latest posts

Back