What a GREAT WIFE I have!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)
It's bad to be spoiled.

It's only bad when you are used to being spoiled and then lose it. And if you're out bustin your back is it really being spoiled?
I found me a good one too - and banshee mine is from nj - we got 'em here too.:)

My old lady is a gourmet chef, an ex playboy bunny, a nymphomaniac, and her dad left her the family liquor store when he died..
icon_bananas.gif

you do know--aalllllll of us on this forum are standing up on tall buckets-----:dizzy::dizzy:clown

indiansprings. you could make a fourtune having your wife put on training sessions for our wives.

i cant compain, but sounds like you have it made in the shade.

Today was good, she went on a parts run for me and didn't forget anything or get a wrong part. The training class idea is a great one for sure,lol.
Heck, a bunch of these old farm gals are the same way, gotta keep stuff running to keep her basket habit going. I had a heck of a day, switched roles from a wood hack to a lawn lizard, had to mow the high school's baseball field.

My oh my, what manly men ! What testo, hairy chested, ax-carrying machos ! More like Arnies' Girly Girls here.

Keep it up boys. Use "THE WIFE" (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, what's up with that ?:buttkick: ) .
Keep using "OLD LADY". Oh yeah: "TRAINING".

And don't give out the whine that it's "just joshing". BS. What we have here is a problem of manhood.

In this lfe, women are partners....in everything. Those neander attitudes went out with girdles. Never read about Rosie the Riveter out of WWII ?:confused: Maybe read up on fighting women in war. Give it a rest. :givebeer:

How about putting them in burkas :dizzy:. Why not. Sounds close to that.

Been waiting for the flames.
Having fun with the 'boys'.:monkey::monkey::popcorn::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

my old lady has been my old lady for 36 years, and i've been her old man.

what's the problem? it's not an issue of masculinity or even demeaning...we're both comfortable with using those phrases.

This thread will make me admit something I have never repeated.
11 years ago when we brought our farm, we sold our water front home. At settlement on the old home we could not produce keys. We lived in v. nice neighborhood and just never used them. The settlement attorney requested a lock-smith to follow us to the house so that settlement funds could be distributed. After a $150. charge the new owners of our house found all the keys and brochores of all our new appliances and settlement paper when we purchased the home 5 yrs earlier in the OVEN.

I have to say, after two previous marriages and going on 16 years on this one, the training is complete. I just automatically give in. I'm gonna lose anyway. :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back